Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there!

3 posters

Go down

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post by mintechidna02 Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:41 am

What's up? While I've given myself a username based off the character I'll be using here, you guys can call me Mido (shortening of an old username for stuff that I'm still kind of attached to, haha). I've been a Sonic fan for over a decade now (I think I was 5 when I started getting into it), with Sonic Heroes, Sonic X, and Archie Sonic being some of the earliest pieces of media I consumed. I sometimes do art and music that I'll probably be posting at some point. 

I've always wanted to try roleplaying out, and I figured this would be a good time to get into it! I used to do some roleplaying on Tumblr, but it's been years.

Apart from Sonic, some of my interests include Y2K related anything, tech stuff (not super tech inclined but it's fun to hear about anyways!), dreams (like dream psychology and hearing about them), rhythm games, and fashion.

I can't wait to start roleplaying with you guys!

mintechidna02

Back to top Go down

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by KingOfGames Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:49 pm

Heya, Mido! Glad to have you on the forum! Can't wait to see how you roleplay, as well as see your art! 

We have a Discord you can join if you wish to interact with everyone more, if you're interested.

Hope you have a good time!
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

mintechidna02 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mintechidna02 Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:52 am

I might do so later on, thanks for letting me know about it!

mintechidna02

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:21 am

Oh yo!
G'day G'day Mido, it's really cool to have you here! Yeah I gotta say Sonic X is pretty influential as Sonic content (for us younger fans at least, I guess Archie takes that role for some of the oldies lol. Though we've both read some so it still works) Sonic 3&K was my first exposure to the franchise but Sonic X definitely was the runner up.

Rookie RP experience is good mate, that's all I had when I joined but I've really come to love this place, and I hope you're able to find some cool peeps here, cuz I like to think we've got a few Wink 

Anyway, if you ever need any help working things out, don't be afraid to hit up some staff or even me, members can be helpful too!
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum