Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you see is what you get!

2 posters

Go down

What you see is what you get! Empty What you see is what you get!

Post by spoonybard Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:36 pm

hey! i'm spoonybard, feel free to call me  spoon or spoony though. i'm 20 years old, live in the US, and have been roleplaying for a few years now (with a particular fondness for writing sonic, shadow, and knuckles.) i've been a pretty huge sonic fan for most of my life, particularly loving the "classic", "adventure", and "dark age" eras of the series. the characters and lore of this world will always hold a special place in my heart. i'm a little shy, but i'm really hoping to get along with everyone and be an active member of the community!
spoonybard
spoonybard
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

What you see is what you get! Empty Re: What you see is what you get!

Post by Wolf478 Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:57 am

Welcome Welcome Spoony! This is uhhh Wolf478 from the staff team, (tho I see you're on the discord server already ^u^) and I just thought I'd give you an official welcome to the forum!

I personally have been roleplaying as long as I can remember, (hey I count playing pretend too) And as a life-long sonic fan I'll also let you know that so are most of us! Hope you feel comfortable getting to know some of the folks around here and sticking around to join in on some RPs, some chit-chat and heck even checking out some memes if you like ^u^.

Honestly, if you count 06 as part of the 'dark age' I'm totally on board with you, cuz (unpopular opinion) that game kinda rocked, and Classic and Adventure are always 10/10. 

Either way, it's amazing to have you come on and give us a go!
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum