Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Frumpy Eagle

3 posters

Go down

One Frumpy Eagle Empty One Frumpy Eagle

Post by FrumpyEagle Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:11 am

I wasn't even aware there was a forum like this before today, but I shouldn't be too surprised. Lately both DA and Sonic Fanon haven't been very active when it comes to RPs so I stumbled upon this board by the Discord through one of the Discord search sites.

I've been in the fandom since I was 10 and that was over 12 years ago now (I started at Sonic Fanon). I mostly RP OCs as even as an adult I'm still unconfident RPing canon characters.

There's not really much else to know about me, honest.
FrumpyEagle
FrumpyEagle
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

One Frumpy Eagle Empty Re: One Frumpy Eagle

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:05 am

Well on behalf of myself and others welcome to the forum.

Greetings from Shrike.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:28 pm

Man, I feel ya on the canon characters thing. I've never even attempted to touch them RP wise at all. There's like a whole application process to play them on this forum/the discord as well anyway, so it's really a thing you have to want to do and feel confident in hahaha

Anyway, good to see new faces around! Welcome to the forum c: If ya have any questions you can hit me up, either here or on Discord (same name) if you're part of the server, and of course the staff team is there as well! Hope you have fun~!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down