Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽e͓̽t͓̽,͓̽ ͓̽j͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽u͓̽y͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽l͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽A͓̽d͓̽v͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽u͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽2͓̽.͓̽

4 posters

Go down

W͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽e͓̽t͓̽,͓̽ ͓̽j͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽u͓̽y͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽l͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽A͓̽d͓̽v͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽u͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽2͓̽.͓̽ Empty W͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽e͓̽t͓̽,͓̽ ͓̽j͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽u͓̽y͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽l͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽A͓̽d͓̽v͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽u͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽2͓̽.͓̽

Post by TheWraithfulWrath Thu May 20, 2021 2:27 am

Introduction Post Zone
Act 1: A Quick Introduction
    Sup. You can call me TheWraithfulWrath, Wrath, Wraith, or anything else similar to those. I heard about this place from a friend of mine, and decided to join. I'm terrible at knowing when not to put commas in my sentences, so prepare for a lot of these littles bois in this post,,,,,,.
Act 2: History with the Franchise
    I discovered the franchise one day when I was a little dude looking for VHS tapes to rent from Blockbuster (may it rest in piece W͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽e͓̽t͓̽,͓̽ ͓̽j͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽u͓̽y͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽l͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽A͓̽d͓̽v͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽u͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽2͓̽.͓̽ 1f44fW͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽e͓̽t͓̽,͓̽ ͓̽j͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽u͓̽y͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽l͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽A͓̽d͓̽v͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽u͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽2͓̽.͓̽ 1f62a). I got a VHS collection of episodes from Sonic SatAm, the first one being the episode where Robotnik makes a robot cheeta to race Sonic. So of course my little dude mind at the time was like "Holy cow! This guy's faster than a cheeta!", which as any kid would tell you is, like, super fast. 
    From there my parents picked up various VHS tapes of Sonic SatAm, The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, and the old Sonic OVA that included such beloved characters as "Old Man Owl", "Sara", and "Knuckle's Hat" (he was my favorite character).
    The first Sonic game I ever got was the Sonic Mega Collection + for the PS2. Shortly after that, I got the various Gamecube and Gameboy Advanced games (specifically the Adventure duology, the Sonic Gems collection, the Advanced trilogy, and Sonic Battle), as well as Sonic Heroes and Sonic Riders for the PS2. I watched Sonic X every Saturday morning, did the Naruto Run back when it was known as the Sonic Run, and searched Newgrounds for any Sonic content I could find (like Super Mario Bros Z, Sonic Shorts, and things that I have repressed to the darkest corners of my mind...)
    I've played nearly every Sonic Game there is, and if I were to rank the four "Eras" of Sonic, I'd put the Adventure Era first (or "Dreamcast" Era if you prefer to go by Sonic Generation's terminology), Classic/Modern Era second/third, and Post-Modern Era fourth. Lastly, my top three favorite Sonic Games are (in descending order) Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Sonic Generations.
    Tl:Dr: I know far more obscure facts about Sonic games, comics, tv shows, and other things than any sain person should. (Also Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is the greatest Sonic game of all time and if you think differently then you're objectively wrong!)
Act 3: Mah Main Goal
    Is to blow up, then act like I don't know nobady! *chainchomp noises* just have a chill time. If ya have any issues with something I say or do, message me and we can discuss it. If I upset you, I can assure you it's out of ignorance rather than malice.
    By the way, if anyone can point me in the direction of where I can find out what Sonic games/lore is canon on here and what's not, that would be nice.
TheWraithfulWrath
TheWraithfulWrath
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

W͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽e͓̽t͓̽,͓̽ ͓̽j͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽u͓̽y͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽l͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽A͓̽d͓̽v͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽u͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽2͓̽.͓̽ Empty Re: W͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽e͓̽t͓̽,͓̽ ͓̽j͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽u͓̽y͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽l͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽A͓̽d͓̽v͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽u͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽2͓̽.͓̽

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu May 20, 2021 2:36 am

What's good homeslice! Glad to have you on board, I'm sure this forums gonna be a pretty positive experience! The admins here are nice, fanon stuff is generally welcome, and there's already loads of information here about the ins and outs in the Discussions and Creative Area forum tabs!

For others reading: Hi! I'm the friend that introduced Wraith here. They're pretty neat!
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

W͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽e͓̽t͓̽,͓̽ ͓̽j͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽u͓̽y͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽l͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽A͓̽d͓̽v͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽u͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽2͓̽.͓̽ Empty Re: W͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽'͓̽c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽e͓̽t͓̽,͓̽ ͓̽j͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽u͓̽y͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽l͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽A͓̽d͓̽v͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽u͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽2͓̽.͓̽

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu May 20, 2021 2:44 am

Awesome! 
Do you happen to know Tyson the Comet? They mentioned they might bring a friend along. ^^
Perfect timing lmao, I guess that confirms that 

I think the most concrete canon that can be found around this forum is in bits and pieces everywhere - since everyone has their own plots and arcs going on and cone from different places around the franchise, SRN's continuity is very... soupy? Like a giant melting pot from all over the franchise? The games are the main focus, though, so it's certain that at least every game referenced in Generations, as well as Lost World and Forces, are canon.
If you have any questions, ask any of the staff! We also have a Discord server you can join to make RP plotting and discussions much easier and stuff. 

SA2 is a really good game, too. Ye. 
Sonic World Adventure is best Adventure game tho Wink
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum