Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approach to Diamond Dust [!Guild Quest!]

4 posters

Go down

Approach to Diamond Dust [!Guild Quest!] Empty Approach to Diamond Dust [!Guild Quest!]

Post by Wolf478 Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:15 am

A treacherous hike, slogging through some cold, alpine forests; all for the temptation of some old Rototnik technology. Legend has it that the terrible doctor himself had planed out a good section of the mountaintops above Filcky Island, and that Sonic the Hedgehog defeated him.

Another, more tantalizing legend, was that the Doctor's equipment was left lying around, and most notably: Cryogenic fluid capable of perfectly preserving life. The ability to Cryogenically freeze, to unfreeze it at any point in the future. For anyone using it, it would be effectively time travel.

The potential is... curiosity piquing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was thinking this could be a fun thing that some characters, brought together by an online advertisement; in the form of something akin to a  Spam Email, would go out and take care of. All Rper's are welcome!

If you're interested, just drop a request to join down below Very Happy

Last edited by Wolf478 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Approach to Diamond Dust [!Guild Quest!] Empty Re: Approach to Diamond Dust [!Guild Quest!]

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:52 am

I might join in with Jack, this seems right up his alley!
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Approach to Diamond Dust [!Guild Quest!] Empty Re: Approach to Diamond Dust [!Guild Quest!]

Post by KingOfGames Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:45 pm

...I might be joining way too many RPs at this point, but fuck it. Kasshoku shall join as well (And by that, I mean Cortana's doing it for him.)
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:04 pm

Why not, I'll have Terry join this one.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:50 am

Bumping this topic because.... After much deliberation with the other members who had signed up for this; We've decided to make this a Guild Quest! And with the introduction of a new Guild ID Ranking system, what better way to rack up points than to get people busy with Guild quests?

I've also opened this back up for guild members both newbies and veterans so they can take part in the Approach on Diamond Dust for advanced Technology, and valuable Guild Points!
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:43 pm

Well since this is a guild quest now, I think I'll drop Rez in.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Similarly, changing to Slash.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:33 pm

Swapping out Jack for Pyra, then! ^^
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:06 am

And now that the official signup is closed, I'll close this [unofficial] one as well; look forward to the starting post!
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down