Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am new, but would be happy to meet some more mature fans of Sonic to talk and rp with.

3 posters

Go down

Am new, but would be happy to meet some more mature fans of Sonic to talk and rp with. Empty Am new, but would be happy to meet some more mature fans of Sonic to talk and rp with.

Post by Coltshan000 Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:23 pm

Been thinking about getting back into sonic for a while now, and thought now or never. I am age 23 and the last sonic game I've played with Shadow The Hedgehog game, the one with the guns and dozen different endings. Still was thinking about getting into the comics and other media, but wanted to meet others to discuss and rp it with. Would prefer people over eighteen, as I would like to talk with people near my my own age group or a bit older is also fine with me.

Coltshan000
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Am new, but would be happy to meet some more mature fans of Sonic to talk and rp with. Empty Re: Am new, but would be happy to meet some more mature fans of Sonic to talk and rp with.

Post by KingOfGames Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:57 pm

While I can't promise that all of us are mature and/or over 18, it's still nice to see a new face around here, and I hope you have fun! 

Though, from what I've seen, you won't be encountering any stereotypical babbling babies who think Sonic is god and can do everything, or whatever.

Still, hope you have fun!
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Am new, but would be happy to meet some more mature fans of Sonic to talk and rp with. Empty Re: Am new, but would be happy to meet some more mature fans of Sonic to talk and rp with.

Post by Wolf478 Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:17 am

It's good to have you Colt! RPs around here tend to be fairly balanced and mature, so I hope you'll be able to find some folks that work with your style! Most active people around here tend to be around the 16-24 years mark so I can't say ya get much choice there, but people of all ages are constantly surprising me, don't let a number fool you Razz

I've been a longtime fan of the series, but I have to say I've never read the comics either, if you'd like I've found a link to the old series before the Penders Lawsuit: https://www.comicextra.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-1993/chapter-1

Anyway, I hope you have a good time here!
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum