Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron the Fire Salamander

Go down

Aaron the Fire Salamander Empty Aaron the Fire Salamander

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:49 pm

Name: Aaron Silcov
Nicknames: None
Species: Fire Salamander

Appearance:
Aaron has black skin with orange patterning, orange eyes, and a grey muzzle. He wears a red shirt with a tan, tattered undershirt. He has baggy, navy colored pants, and brown and tan shoes. For accessories, he has a red sash around his waist, light brown arm wraps, a bright red fez, and a gold genie ring on his right wrist.

Toth, Aaron's genie has light skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. He wears a red vest, a white undershirt, navy pants, red shoes, a white turban, and gold bracers on his wrists.

References:
Aaron the Fire Salamander Aaron_10

PERSONALITY TRAITS

Helping Toth practice his genie powers.

Dislikes:
Being alone.
Misplacing things
Arguments

Personality:
Aaron is a calm, peaceful person. He tries to see good in everyone, and would rather find a peaceful solution to an argument.

Toth is quite shy. He tries his best to be confident, but being a young genie that is still learning to use his powers makes it difficult when he doesn't grant wishes correctly.

COMBAT TRAITS

Powers:
Aaron has no powers, but his genie, Toth, can grant almost any wish he has. 

Strengths:
Aaron has had some training in swordfighting techniques, and is skillful in talking his way out of things.

Weaknesses:
Since his genie is still learning to use his powers, Aaron's wishes don't always come out exactly how he envisions them.

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Positive relations
Toth | Aaron's ring genie

Negative relations
None

BACKSTORY
A long time ago, in ancient Shamar (Egypt), a fire salamander named Aaron was walking through the sandy streets. He was on his way home from school the usual way he went, through the marketplace. He liked to look at all the interesting items, and colorful jewelry the vendors had for sale. He stopped by a stand to look at what was for sale, and he noticed a gold ring bracelet with some strange markings on it. He thought it looked interesting.
"Hey, sir? How much for this bracelet?"
"That old thing? Take it. I've sold it several times, but for some reason, I always come back the next day to find it back on my counter."
"Really? Thank you, sir!"
"Just please don't bring it back. I feel like I may be cursed or something."
Once Aaron got home, he decided to try on the bracelet.
"Hmm. I wonder if what that man was saying was true. What if this thing really is cursed?"
Aaron pondered the question for a moment.
"Nah! That's crazy." He said as slid the bracelet onto his wrist. Suddenly, the markings started to glow.
"What the heck?!" Aaron said as his house was suddenly filled with a light fog. As some of the fog dissipated, Aaron saw that a person was standing in the room with him.
"H-h-hello. I-I am Toth. The genie of th-the ring. What do y-you desire?"
Aaron was freaking out. He had heard stories of genies before, but he thought they were fictitious. And yet, here was a genie, standing right in front of him. Though this one seemed very timid.
"Y-you're not a... Bad master, a-are you?"
"A what?"
"A bad master. Somebody wh-who wants world d-domination?"
"Oh, no! I'm just fine with where I am in the world. And it's ok, there's no need to be scared. I'm Aaron."
"A-Aaron. It's nice to meet you."
Aaron noticed that it was getting late. Then he had an idea.
"Hey, I have a wish. You think you could grant it for me?"
"I-I'll give it my best shot!" Toth said as a smile stretched across his face.
"Ok! Toth, I wish to travel ahead in time ten hours."
Toth held his hands together in front of him as he and Aaron started glowing. After a couple seconds, they disappeared. 
When Aaron opened his eyes, he noticed that his house was gone. Well, they were in a building, but it wasn't Aaron's house?
"Huh? What happened? Where's my house?"
Aaron stepped outside and saw large buildings and walkways covered in some kind of rock. There were also some strange looking chariots that were somehow moving without horses.
Aaron turned to a person standing nearby that was wearing some very strange clothes. He had on a black shirt-looking thing, black pants, and he had something around his neck. He was also carrying a thin box with a handle on it.
"Excuse me sir, but where am I?"
"What kind of a question is that? You're in Station Square! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to work."
Station Square? Aaron had never heard of such place before. He then felt a tap on his shoulder.
"Uh. M-Mister Aaron? I might have brought us too far forward in time, and in a different location as well."
"Huh? How far forward did we go?"
"You wished to go ten hours ahead. W-Well I kinda brought us t-ten thousand years ahead."
"Ten thousand years?! That's... Th-That's..."
Toth winced away from Aaron, expecting him to be infuriated.
"Amazing!"
'Huh? Y-You're not upset?"
"No way! Now I can see how far things will have advanced over the years!"
"S-so you don't want to go back to ancient Shamar?"
"No thanks. I think we can make this work!" Aaron said as he bent down to Toth.
"Just you... And me."
Toth smiled and hugged Aaron. He liked his new master, and hoped they could be together for a long time.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down