Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Experiment

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Sixth Experiment - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sixth Experiment

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:47 pm

While he didn't like the idea of giving this shady fox info on his friends, Rez tried to give Inari as much information as he could.

"Well I don't know much about Mr. Slash, but I can tell you a bit about his son, Clash. He is definitely capable of defending himself thanks to the powers of the spirits that are bonded to him, Kane and Carter."

Rez paced back and forth in the cell.

"Then there's Metal Slash. He is a very strong robot. I've only seen four other people that could go toe to toe with him besides me. An old Gizoid friend of mine, Mr. Slash, His son Clash, and your blue, cyborg assistant over there," Rez said as he gestured to Cortana.

"And as for SX6, I don't know much about him. I just met the little robot today, and they seem like they have the equivalent brain capacity of a young child. Metal Slash said they had to, 'figure out who they were' or something like that."

Rez sat down and waited for a response from anyone else.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:44 pm

Julie stood there, staring at Inari, before giving a small chuckle.
"I- I'm in no position to be a smartass here, but aside from what you and Rez have told me, I don't know anything about them. Just their names, my sister met someone involved in all this and didn't tell me, SX6 is cute, and you don't seem to like Slash. I'm no help to you on that, Mr. Inari." Julie responded in a somewhat awkward, sheepish tone, waving her hands around in anxiety as if it'd help make her point. She then stepped back, shrinking away, holding her hands in front of her. "S- sorry. I mean... I swear I told you I have no involvement in this. This is the first time I met Metal Slash and S- SX6."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:31 am

Kasshoku was a tad bored from the explanation Rez was giving, he knew all that already. That is until he mentioned a Gizoid, that certainly explained a lot. Immediately after, he said Cortana was a Cyborg?

He wouldn't say anything as he gave a stern stare at Julie while she talked, useless information, she really didn't have anything to do with this.

"Hmph, I see." "Well, thank you for cooperating."
"Though, Rez, you mentioned a Gizoid?" "Of course, that explains it... And further proves my point!" "Those things are war machines! That idiot!"

"Cyborg?"
Cortana walked up to the cells again, mostly looking at Rez.

"I guess you aren't completely wrong in saying that, Though, no part of my body is biological..."

Suddenly, a door opened coming from the left, and from that door came... SX6! And Metal Slash, who was not very happy looking compared to the former.

"Wee! I found them! I knew the friends were in here!"

"And so are our captors..."

Kasshoku was shocked, how the heck did they get out? But instead of doing anything, he simply makes a sour expression. Cortana and Metal sharing a glare as she summoned her chakram back.

"Don't try anything, while I'm not sure how you two got out, we're done anyway." "Thank you for your cooperation, once again."
Kasshoku opens the cells.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:53 am

When Rez heard Mr. Inari say that he had said something about a Gizoid, he thought to himself,

'Oh shoot! Why did I bring up Xenox?! He's right, Gizoids are dangerous. That probably just made the situation worse!'

Just then, SX6 and Metal Slash came through another door.

"SX6! Metal Slash! I'm so glad to see you guys are okay!"

When Mr. Inari opened the cells that Rez, Spiral and Julie were in, Rez and Spiral rushed over to hug their synthetic friends. Rez then turned to the fox and asked,

"Soooo, if you are finished here, does that mean we are free to go? And if so, which way is the exit?"
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:03 pm

The air was very tense, and it slowly grew in intensity as Metal Slash and SX6 entered the room. She thought a fight was going to break out, and she was not ready for something like that happening again.
'Wait, where's my bat?' she thought to herself in a slight panic, not because she wanted to fight, but just because she was suddenly made aware.
Of course, hammer space, but she's swore she's lost her bat before, she can't just pop one out of thin air for real.

Even after the claim that they were done, Julie was still on edge.
Rez asked the question first, but as she did, she looked to Metal and SX6, her views changed ever so slightly about them.
"A- all of us right, we can all leave? A- and where's my bat?" Her tail flicked around like mad, filled with anxiety and frustration.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:53 am

"Yeah! Yeah! It was a little scary, but we're ok!"

The two then asked if they could leave, to which Cortana responded.

"Yes, you all may leave." "Once more, I hope we can put all of this behind us in the future, I do owe you both." "And we had never taken away your bat Julie, you should still have it."

Kasshoku then piped in.

"I'm not going to stop you from talking about what happened here, but don't go spreading lies, ok?"
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:28 am

Rez sighed, relief filling him as he was glad to find out he wasn't going to have to fight his way out.

"Thank you Mr. Inari." Rez said as he turned to leave. He then turned back towards the fox as he said,
"Oh, just... One more thing. Can I have your word that you won't do anything to harm Clash, or his family?"
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:00 pm

Julie reaches for her bat, and lo and behold it's with her. She puts it away, a little more relieved, but still upset.
She stares at Metal Slash and SX6 with a small pout, then Mr. Inari, then Cortana and she gives a soft nod. "Alright... thank you."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:50 am

"Surashu and I are rivals of a sort, while I might have a thing or two to do to him, you have my word for the rest of the Kopis family."

Cortana walks forward with her chakram and places it on the ground, the electrostatic field appearing once again, this time, however, nobody could feel anything.
And as the field turns a deep blue, it soon fades out, and they are all back where they were before.

"Whoa! What was that?! The zappies were back but diddidn't tingle!" SX6 asked in surprise.

"Forgive me for that, it's in our best interest to keep our exact location a secret, for now, the reason being that some people that were not of the committee are currently trying to convince Inari-san to give them their research."

"Or to downplay it a bit, he doesn't like solicitors and we wanted to make sure we didn't leave a trail to his lab." She says as she giggles a bit at her analogy.

"What I can tell you, however, is we were in downtown Station Square, if you look hard enough, or I suppose ask Slash-san, you'll find it."
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:25 pm

"While I don't like that you kidnapped me and my friends, I guess I should thank you for repairing my chip. And for letting us go." Rez said as Spiral plopped himself down on his feathery head.

Rez looked over to SX6 again and pondered to himself.

'I really hope that what Mr. Inari said isn't true. If it is, why would Slash build such a robot?' Rez then turned to Metal Slash.

"It was great to see you again, and it was a pleasure to meet you SX6! I'd love to stay a bit longer, but getting kidnapped makes me hungry." Rez said as his stomach grumbled a bit. "C'mon little buddy, let's go!" Spiral perked up and flew in a circle around Rez before fusing together in a small flash of energy. "See ya around! And it was nice to meet you as well, Julie!" Rez said before speeding off through Station Square to find some grub.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:26 am

When the electric field went up, Julie's eyes went wide and she reflexively jumped, falling back from the scare as she almost began scooting away, nearly ruining her skirt. She was absolutely panicked, not even realizing the static wasn't there. She didn't even consider Cortana had no reason to suddenly attack again, she just didn't have the mental capacity at the time to really chance it.

Even after they were teleported away, Julie clutched her chest and tried to slow her breathing. She barely even heard Cortana's explanation.
Honestly, she didn't even care.
She looks up at Rez as he gives his farewell.
"S- same to you, Rez..." was all she could really say to him at the moment, in a hushed voice as he left.

She looks up at Cortana, her scared expression turning to anger as she nearly teared up, and she got up and began walking away as fast as she could.

This will teach her to say hello to anyone ever again.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:16 am

"Sayonara, Rez-san."
"Bye Rez-Rez!"
"Farewell, Master Rez."

The artificial group says as Rez boosts off, but Cortana notices how terrified that Julie was of her static powers, and was about to try and talk to her, but she just power walked off, creating an immense feeling of guilt in Cortana.
 Metal Slash and SX6 said their goodbyes to her as well before Metal Slash simply nods and takes SX6 home.

"Jully needs a hug..."
"Yes, but she also needs to get some rest, you may hug her next time you see her."
"Yay!"

Cortana simply stands there, staring where Julie was headed, with that terrible feeling of guilt still there.
It wasn't just a matter of debt anymore, it was now her duty to make amends with Julie.

"Julie... I am so so sorry..."
She puts her chakram on the ground, making another field before vanishing...

END
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3