Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW Sonic gijinka Discord looking for mods/members

Go down

NEW Sonic gijinka Discord looking for mods/members Empty NEW Sonic gijinka Discord looking for mods/members

Post by Codename-Jack Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:06 pm

Interested? Great~!

The server has a kemonomimi/gijinka style to it. I was considering doing it "in the Sonic style" but I wanted to roleplay Shadow and I started getting some cool ideas for a design. I'm aware that this choice may be a turn off to some. I know the fandom's general consensus on "human" rp. All I can really do is promise that I'll be respecting the source. I am a HUGE fan of the comics and even a few fancomics. Like I said, I wanted to design a human Shadow. That is what I did.

Shadow art. Very large.:

OCs are welcome but so many "hot ticket" character slots are open.

Now let's talk about that lore...

[url=http://sthmetalearthrp.pbworks.com/w/page/140325417/STH%3A Metal Earth]Here is a link to the wiki we have set up for lore.[/url] I am HIGHLY open to suggestions and would love an editor or two. My partner is usually my editor but he doesn't care for Sonic so I didn't bother to ask.

I mostly wanted to rework the Black Arms arriving on Earth and make that a major plot point. I thought it would be much cooler if it was a big, dramatic thing that everyone could take part of. After, the push would be to incorporate 06 and eventually forces in some form. I love the thought of a divergent timeline RP. I'm still figuring out the details, but I think it would be fun to brainstorm it with the other mods. I love sci-fi, superpowers, and ESP so there's some of that sprinkled all over. Slice of life elements may arise in individual RPs but action is the focus. It's an expanded lore based off the games with elements of the Archie and IDW comics sprinkled on top.

Hopefully that clears up some of my thought process? Yeah? Super!

I know asking for mods is never ideal but it's my only option in this fandom since very few of my mod friends actually roleplay Sonic. I've been modding various other roleplay groups for years, figured I could work things out. I have one person so far who is trying out for mod.

If you do not wish to be a mod but want to participate you are still welcome to join. You may be looking at a bit of a wait until we start but you can still apply.

Now for what I need:

• At least 4 more mods before starting the RP (minimods don't count to this number)
  • 1 mod or minimod playing Sonic (this is to help progress the initial plot)
  • 1 mod or minimod playing Eggman (this is to help progress the initial plot)
  • At least 1 mod or minimod playing an OC (this is to serve an example for those looking to apply with OCs)
  • A team who is swift to stamp out drama
  • A mods who are active (minimods get more slack)
  • A team who is critical of writing quality
  • A team who is okay with communicating (I'd be willing to explain things in voice chat if a mod requests it.)
  • A team who is OVER the age of 18. Preferably 21 or older.
  • A team who has fun story ideas who want to help flesh out lore
  • A team who has decent experience with the fandom and the reference media

The server is SFW but I would feel uncomfortable having anyone under the age of 18 in the server as I'm much older and want to avoid some of my own reservations.

Here is the Discord link.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORUM TO APPLY FOR A MOD. 

I say this because there's a link on the wiki. You can do it that way if you want. But I have a method to my madness. The server is still small. That many mods aren't needed at the time. The bots and I can do the worst of the mod work. At least for the start. I mainly need reviewers for character cards and people I can train into their roles.

Last edited by Codename-Jack on Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

NEW Sonic gijinka Discord looking for mods/members Empty Re: NEW Sonic gijinka Discord looking for mods/members

Post by Codename-Jack Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:12 pm

Probably should add a list of claimed/reserved characters. We're pretty flexible on who we will allow so long as you are willing to write a good reason for them to be involved and who we have is a good show of that.

Claimed:
Exclamation Shadow 
Exclamation Shard

Reserved: (Characters at least one person has shown interest in.)
Exclamation Amy
Exclamation Maria (ghost possessing a robot)
Exclamation At least 1 OC
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum