Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Solstice Festival

2 posters

Go down

Summer Solstice Festival  Empty Summer Solstice Festival

Post by Leanitethehedgehog Fri May 29, 2020 3:44 pm

((Hey guys! This is just a start-up plot but this can go wherever you want! I have no solid idea about how I want this to go yet, so if you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know; I'm pretty open to anything.))

Once a year, the Summer Solstice Festival is held to mark the day Earth reaches its maximum tilt towards the Sun. When this happens, the longest period of daylight occurs. This event is celibrated in festival form with food, rides, picnics, and vendors.

The heat of the summer rays slightly singed Leanite's fur as she walked through the festival. The sound of merchants screaming out prices and children running around filled the summer air, almost intoxicating the environment. The small lanterns strung between booth to booth let out tones of red and orange, merging into a light red tone on Leanite's once-white fur.

These colors draped everyone in sight from head to toe in the form of hats, masks, jewelry, and other festival accessories. Leanite's gold and black bodysuit seemed dark for the occasion, but she still felt welcomed by the inviting scenery. Buying a small pastry filled with a mysterious red jelly, she stared down at the treat with awe as she walked.

'How does one make such a treat?' She thought to herself, amazed by the craftmanship of the doughy treat. Paying no attention, she suddenly bumped into a hard figure, smashing that once-lovely treat between her and the force that stopped her. Jelly smeared over her bodysuit and splat on the figure infront of her. Embarrassed and upset, she looked up at the figure that stopped her. "Hey! What was that for?"

Leanitethehedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Summer Solstice Festival  Empty Re: Summer Solstice Festival

Post by Electrisa Sat May 30, 2020 4:19 pm

(Hello there! It's nice to meet you, and I see you're eager to RP already! Unfortunately before you do, I have to ask you to go read the rules of our forum. If you need any help, you can PM me or any other staff.)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum