Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um, hello!

+2
Electrisa
Marinda and Asriel
6 posters

Go down

Um, hello! Empty Um, hello!

Post by Marinda and Asriel Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:46 am

Hello people of this forum that I have no idea how to use since I never used a forum before >^>. It's a bit weird.. Anyway, hewwo, I am a newbie to this! My user is bassicaly a small ship from my human oc and a undertale oc but no need to context it since there's no crossovers allowed. (sads) But I'm okay with it. I hope to make a good number of people here smile, despite my recent inrl issues and problems that have been draining me a bit, but hey, internet exists. I got invited here by King of games, a buddy I met in a persona server and friended because of a nice compliment he gave me about one of my oc's, and thus I am here. So just thought to give him a small shoutout, and maybe you all can help me grow my ocs (ihavetomakesomethough) and we can be happy in this dark dark time. And yes I am weird at times, but I try to be happy and negotiable and reasonable if I have to so..

OwO

Marinda and Asriel
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Um, hello! Empty Re: Um, hello!

Post by Electrisa Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:37 am

Hi, welcome to the forum! I'm Elec, one of the staff 8D Should we be calling you Marinda? :0

I hope you have fun with us, if you need any help creating OCs, feel free to ask c: We also have a Discord server if you wanna join it, it helps with faster communication! No pressure though, it's not a requirement to join it 8D

Glad to have you with us!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:04 pm

Welcome to the forum Marinda! I share your love for undertale too. A new OC that I'm working on was actually inspired kind-of by an undertale character!

(Still need to finish their bio. oof.)

Anyway, hope you don't "have a bad time" here! *rimshot noise*

Last edited by RezTheFalcon on Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:14 pm

Welcome to the forum Miranda! First off, I'm glad to have yet another Undertale fan on the forum! Second, I must say. Azzy is my all time fave character from the Undertale franchise. I mean, come on. Who couldn't love his little face?
But anyway, I hope you have fun here Miranda! OwO

Last edited by Bryni the Wolf on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm a horibal speller...)
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinda and Asriel Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:06 am

I'm glad to be meeting you all! Also Rez, Byrni, you're kind of saying my name wrong, but it's okay! ^-^' It's M a r i n d a . I hope to meet you all better on the discord then!

Marinda and Asriel
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:07 pm

Well hey there, and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Yeeeaaah, the forum can be a bit of a beast to navigate at first if you're not used to using them. Still, got plenty of peeps about who I'm sure'll be more than happy to help you along if you have any questions/confusion on anything! If you're uncertain of anything - just ask away!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:05 am

Ahhhhhh sorry I’m late T-T welcome Marinda! Yeye KingOfGames is a cool dude so I’m getting the feeling you’re gonna be really cool to RP with too Very Happy

Everyone else seems to have covered everything really, if you ever need help you can hit up an admin or if it’s just for advice you can even ask a fellow member (admins count for that one too Very Happy)
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum