Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GENESIS LOCKDOWN

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GENESIS LOCKDOWN Empty GENESIS LOCKDOWN

Post by RezTheFalcon Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:10 am

Central City, The capital of the United Federation.

A fast, blue falcon wearing a red scarf was racing through the streets, being careful not to run into any cars or buildings. They then ran through the sliding doors of a building and up the stairwell to the roof. They then stopped at the edge of the roof, watching an electronic billboard with the morning news playing on it. 

"The Genesis. A brand new space station, created by the brilliant minds of InTech, has lost contact."

The falcon sat down and dangled his legs over the ledge as a white wisp with curled antennae popped out from behind them.

"Wonder what caused it to lose contact," the falcon said to the wisp.

"InTech has sent several rescue ships, but they all lose contact once they near the station. They are now asking for volunteers to travel to the Genesis to hopefully make contact."

"Volunteers huh? What do you think Spiral?" the falcon asked. "Up for a space adventure?"

The wisp started making unintelligible sounds, yet the falcon seemed to understand them.

"Okay then! To InTech we go!" said the falcon as he stood up and headed for the door to the stairwell, the wisp flying close behind.

Last edited by RezTheFalcon on Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

GENESIS LOCKDOWN Empty Re: GENESIS LOCKDOWN

Post by Bryni the Wolf Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:00 am

"Hmm..." Said a wolf after hearing the news on a billboard.
"Figures. On the one day a month I come to town to buy food, and the day I feel a strange longing for adventure, I hear about a space station going missing. Guess I'm going to InTech for more info about this space station." The wolf said as he walked around to look for direction signs.
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:19 am

Slash had just finished a run for spare parts from his favorite science dumpster, he had found a mostly intact shield generator this time, which put him in a happy mood for the day.

It was right after he managed to get it working again when he had received the report on his computer.

"Jeez, an entire space station?" Slash looked intrigued at the news, and turns to Metal Slash, who had been recalibrating his core and says: 
"Metal, finish up and pack some chaos drives, we have something to do."

"I had just finished, Master Slash, should I bring the generator along?"

"Yes, prepare for Chaos Control as well, to the InTech headquarters."

As Metal Slash was teleporting them, Slash continues to wonder how this could have happened.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

GENESIS LOCKDOWN Empty Outer space, huh?

Post by sick the headhaul Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:50 am

Walking through the streets of Central City was a yellow, female echidna. She seemed to stick out like a sore thumb, mainly due to her attire. After all, it's rare anyone sees an armored female, especially in modern times like this. So typically, she got multiple glares, head tilts, points from children, and raised brows. All of this was making her unsettled, her pupils constantly darting from person to person. During her moment, she ended up bumping into a man, knocking him over. She gasps, covering her mouth and taking a step back.

"O-Oh! S-Sir, I'm really sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, and-" She was cut off by an agitated groan from the man as he stood up. He looked at the yellow echidna angrily, before looking back at his phone while mumbling. Upon assuming she'd just make another person mad by bumping into them, she walks into an alleyway, sighing. But then, a voice was heard... It put the echidna on edge, for some reason.

"Oh no... It sounds like the intercom from the labs...! I'm done for if I don't get out of here!" So, she climbed up a building, onto the top. However, from where she was now, she could see the electronic billboard with the reporter. She reads the words on the board, and actually pays attention to the audio. The voice, the tone, all of it. Though nobody was looking up at her, she felt embarrassed, clasping her left shoulder with her opposite hand.

"Wow, great job, me..." The echidna muttered to herself sarcastically. Then, she went into a moment of thought.

"Hm... Outer space, huh? That sounds pretty great...! Suviris told me about space, that's half the reason why I named myself Starlight!" As she spoke to herself, a smile started to grow on her face.

"Going to space would be amazing...! Not only would I get to help the people out, but I could learn even more about it! Right now, I only know the kiddies facts..." She punctuates her thoughts with nodding, before looking at the billboard.

"...Genesis, here I come!..." Then, Starlight looked down at the crowd. She sighed, and shuddered a little bit, her smile inverting itself.

"I can power through those guys for a bit longer..." Starlight climbs onto the side of the building once again, this time sliding down. Her feet hit the ground safely, and she exits the alleyway, and goes back onto the sidewalk. Sure, she didn't like crowds, but a couple thousand people wouldn't stop here from paying the final frontier a visit...
sick the headhaul
sick the headhaul

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:39 pm

The blue falcon ran through the streets until skidding to a stop in front of a tall building with the logo of InTech on it.

"This is the place."

The falcon walked inside and was met by a robot that was behind a desk.

=Hello! Welcome to InTech. How may I help you today?=

"I was here to sign up for the volunteer program. Where do I go for that?"

=Ah, yes! The Genesis rescue team. Just take the elevator to the tenth floor and walk down the hallway until you see a blue door.=

"Thanks!"

=You're welcome! Have a good day!=

The falcon followed the robot's instructions and went into the room behind the door. There were chairs lined around the room, and a screen on the wall said "Meeting starts at 3:00." Rez looked at the clock on the wall. It said 2:15.

"Well Spiral, I guess we got here a bit early! No point in leaving, so I guess we'll wait here."

The falcon sat down in one of the chairs as his chest glowed. The wisp flew out and layed down onto the chair next to their partner.

Last edited by RezTheFalcon on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:00 pm

As he was walking around town looking for InTech, the wolf was starting to get hungry. "Lunchtime!" Said the wolf, spotting a restaurant. When he walked into the restaurant a waiter greeted him.
"How can I help you sir?" The waiter said.
But Bryni didn't reply. He had a strange feeling, like he was being watched. By a strangely familiar grey lizard that was staring right at him.
"Sorry." Said Bryni to the waiter as he turned around and walked out, leaving a confused look on the waiter's face.

Bryni still had a strange feeling as he finally found InTech and walked in. A robot greeted him.
=Hello! Welcome to InTech. How may I help you today?= The robot said.
"I'm here for the space station rescue thingy." Bryni replied.
=The Genesis rescue mission?= Said the robot.
"Yeah. That." Bryni said, still feeling a strange sensation.
=Take the elevator to the tenth floor, and walk down the hallway until you see a blue door. There is also a blue falcon there for the mission as well. I recommend you meet him, since you will be working with him.= Said the robot.
"Ok. Thanks!" Said Bryni walking to the elevator and pressing the button for the 10th floor.

A grey lizard walked into InTech, and was greeted by the same robot.
=Hello! Welcome to InTe-=
"Which way to the Genesis volunteer mission?" Said the lizard, cutting off the robot.
=Take the elevator to the tenth floor and walk down the hallway until you see a blue door. I recommend you meet the=
But the lizard was already taking the elevator to the tenth floor.
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:21 pm

The ghostly hedgehog arrives at the building just after seeing a grey wolf do the same, already, people were trying to get in on the mission, he was kind of impressed, the shady looking lizard made him a bit wary however.

With a small pinging noise, the hedgehog gains a more natural appearance, looking more like a normal brown hedgehog rather then the black hedgehog-shaped haze he was before.

He walks into the building and signs up for the mission at the front desk, as well as signing in his robot. After the elevator ride, he sees the same falcon sitting in the room along with a white wisp, as well as the wolf and lizard.

He takes his own seat and thought it'd be best to introduce himself to his new co-workers.

"Hey, guess we're all going on this adventure."
"My name is Slash Kopis, and next to me is my creation, Metal Slash."

The robot looked identical to Slash, besides the fact that it was obviously mechanical, and wasn't wearing a lab coat.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by sick the headhaul Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:10 pm

After traversing through the thick crowd, and taking multiple maps, Starlight finally arrived at the front of InTech. She looked at the logo plastered onto the face of the building, then at the ground. She was feeling a bit...unsure, to say the least. Sure, she wanted to go there, but what if she got hurt? From what Suviris told her, nobody could hear her screams from space... She proceeded to stand idly, in thought. But then, her thoughts were interrupted by a female Mobian speaking.

"Hey-" The lady stopped as she saw Starlight turn frantically. Starlight let out a tiny shriek, before rolling her eyes from side to side awkwardly. The lady tilted her head, stepping back and waving with an awkward frown. The echidna just rolled her eyes off to the ground, looking back up at the lady and waving back.

"I- Uh-... S-Sorry... I-I just kind of..." She looks back at the ground, then up in front of her. The lady was still there, Starlight had hoped she would've gone away by now. This put her in a bit of an awkward position.

"I'llgoinside-" Starlight blurted out quickly, dashing into the InTech building. The lady just shrugged, and then left. Starlight sat up against the front desk, sighing and sliding down, laying on her back. Then, a robotic voice spoke to her!

=Hello-= The machine was punctuated early, as Starlight rolled forwards, springing up while facing the robot.

"S-Stay-!... Oh... I..." Upon realizing it was just a harmless robot at the front desk, Starlight became embarrassed. She looked downwards, folding her arms and mumbling:

"Wow, great going, me... Forgetting the difference between robots is exactly what you should've done!" She mumbled to herself sarcastically. Then, she looked up at the robot, inhaling before speaking.

"Where would I go-"

=Searching database for most recent, and most popular questions!...= After the robot interrupted her, it went silent for a very short while. Then, it spoke.

=Recent: Genesis rescue mission! Popular: InTech technology display!=

"...Where would I go to volunteer for the Genesis rescue mission?" Star asked the robot quietly, lifting her head a bit.

=Take the elevator to the right of the desk, or the stairs to the left of the desk! Then, go to the tenth floor, and walk down the hallway until you find a blue door!=

"Thanks...!" She said, a small smile spreading across her face. She turned towards the stairs, and began to walk. She would've went for the elevator, but she wanted to avoid a potentially awkward situation, being trapped in an elevator with a stranger. She eventually made it to the 10th floor, and realized something: she should've taken the elevator. But, it was too late for that. She quickly found the blue door, opening it and taking a peek inside the room. She had a small smile, accompanied with a wave to the other people inside the room.

"...Hi-" She said quickly to the other volunteers. She took her seat, which notably was an extra chair away from the other 4 in the room. Then, she just looked around, waiting for someone to say something to her.
sick the headhaul
sick the headhaul

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:23 am

The falcon looked over at the door that was now opening. A young female echidna walked into the room.

"...Hi-" she said as she waved to the rest of the group before sitting down.

'She seems shy,' the falcon thought to himself. He nudged the wisp and motioned over towards the echidna. The wisp nodded and floated across the room into the chair next to her, making a cute chirp noise. The falcon then got up and started walking towards the echidna.

"Hey there. I'm Rez. My little buddy there is Spiral."

The wisp waved at the echidna as the falcon sat down in the chair on the other side of them.

"What's your name?"
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:53 am

Bryni was still pretty suspicious of the lizard sitting across the table from him. 'Maybe I should make some conversation so as to draw the lizard's attention away from me.' Bryni thought.
"I'm Bryni. So you really built him?" Bryni said to Slash, as he gestured to Metal Slash. Though his effort to draw the lizard's attention away from himself failed, as the lizard was still staring at him.
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:37 am

The strange appearance of the echidna had interested Slash, as well as her shy demeanor so he decided to say something to attempt to lift her spirits.

"Hello miss, It's very nice to meet you, nice armor by the way, very nice craftsmanship."

It was then that the wolf had mentioned Metal Slash where the robot answers him.

"That is correct Master Bryni, my creator is Slash Kopis, it is nice to meet you!"

Afterwards, the robot looks around, and raises his voice.
"I hope nobody minds me doing so, but I am going to scan everyone for biological data, in case medical attention is needed for this mission."

Slash shrugs, as Metal Slash silently scans everyone in the room. (Only Metal Slash will know this for now)

(If it is no issue, I'd like everyone to mention any biological anomalies that their character might have, if you wish to avoid doing so, it is as simple as saying "no please" in or out of character. [If you have a reason, I'd like to hear it if it is, again, no trouble.])  

I will gladly delete this if this causes admin trouble.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by sick the headhaul Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:04 am

Starlight looked down at the Wisp with a smile, patting it on the head. Then, she looked up at Rez as he spoke, holding her shoulder.

"O-Oh, hi Rez! I'm Starlight! Your Wisp over there is pretty cute looking..." She looked to the other side of her, patting Spiral again. Then, she turned to Slash as he spoke.

"Er, thanks! I didn't really make it, though..." She looked down, feeling a bit embarrassed. She then looks at Metal Slash as he speaks, rolling her eyes from left to right briefly.

"...Sure...! Safety first, am I right? Haha!...ha...eh..." Starlight quickly looked away, ashamed of her joke. She looks back at Slash and Metal Slash, removing her hand from her shoulder.

"Also, you did a really good job on your robot! I haven't seen something like that recently... You did a good job...!" She continues smiling, chuckling softly. Though she wasn't confident in her interaction at the moment, she was still glad to be around some other people and talk. She hasn't been doing that lately, aside from bumping into someone and interrupting someone.

During Slash's scan, there were also a few noteworthy traits about Starlight... Appearance wise, there was a strange oval on her forehead, which appeared similar to her pupils in color. It was covered up by her bangs, but there seemed to be a bit of an energy signature coming from there.

Last edited by sick the headhaul on Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up some things with the post)
sick the headhaul
sick the headhaul

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:05 pm

"Why not?" Rez said to Metal Slash. "Who knows what we'll find out there in space? Could be useful to know!"

[Metal Slash Scan Data]
[Rez - Mobian, Traces Of Hyper-Go-On Energy, Chip In Neck>Wisp Translation]
[Spiral - White Boost Wisp, Emanating w/ Hyper-Go-On Energy]

Rez looked over at the clock again. The hands read 2:45.

A small hover bot came into the room pushing a cart of snacks and drinks

=Refreshments anyone? Only two rings per item!=

Spiral saw a candy bar on the cart and flew out of the chair and around to Rez making noises.

"Haha! Okay, okay. But as long as you get me one too!" Rez said to Spiral as he gave the wisp four rings.

The wisp chirped happily before giving the robot the rings.

=Here you go! Two candy bars!=

Spiral brought Rez one of the candy bars and then flew back to the seat next to Starlight.

Rez finally noticed the lizard that was sitting in the corner, still yet to say anything.

'Hmm... Strange.' Rez thought to himself.

"So buddy, you got a name or what?" He said to the lizard.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:41 pm

"I don't mind you scanning me. I've been scanned by worse creations before." Bryni said.
[Scan data]
[Bryni - Mobian, Strange traces of heat emanating from body, Abnormal crystal in sword, Heart arithmea. (Possible danger of heart rate increasing rapidly through overexertion).]

At that point the snack cart rolled into the room.
=Refreshments anyone? Only two rings per item!=

Bryni waited for the wisp to buy candy bars, then he tossed the robot a big bag of rings.
"Keep the change." Bryni said as he pulled the cart towards the table.
=Thank you for your patronage sir!= The robot said as it left the room.
"Take whatever you want." Bryni said to the others as he grabbed a granola bar and a water bottle.

[Scan data]
[Karcen - Mobian {UNABLE TO COMPLETE SCAN}]

"My name is Karcen" the lizard said in reply to Rez's question. 
"I'm here for the Genesis rescue mission just like everyone else." He said, not removing his eyes from Bryni.

Last edited by Bryni the Wolf on Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:08 pm

Metal Slash had finished his scan, and gave a polite bow.

"Scan complete, thank you everyone for allowing me to do so."

The wolf had given a hefty amount of rings to the robot who offered snacks, Slash had no need for food, but appreciated the gesture.

"Aren't you a generous one?" "Rich too, what do you do for work?"

Meanwhile, Metal Slash had taken out a capsule with a symbol marked SK, and pulled out a computer chip.

"Master Rez, if you don't mind, may you have Master Spiral talk into this for me?" "I wish to create a translation program similar to yours, of course, if it is alright with you.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by sick the headhaul Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:16 pm

Starlight had a smile, she was glad she made a little bit of conversation. And then, the cart went by. She frowned, knowing already that she didn't have any rings. So, she just sat there. She looked towards the weird lizard several seats away from here, smiling awkwardly and waving. She quickly turned towards Metal Slash afterwards.

"Well, uh, glad you got the info! Now you can help us!... I hope nothing bad happens, though..." She said fearfully.

(Sorry this one was short)
sick the headhaul
sick the headhaul

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:43 pm

As Rez took a bite of his candy bar he said,

"Sure! I don't see any problem with it."

But just as Rez was going to start talking, the screen on the wall turned to static, causing a moment of alarm in Spiral. He flew from his chair and underneath the end of Rez's scarf. Rez looked over to the screen and a ferret-like mobian appeared on the screen.

"Hello everyone. I am Doctor Zel. W. E. Zel. One of the lead scientists that helped create the Genesis. I see we have quite a team here. If you would please follow this robot out to the new rescue ship outside, I will meet you there."

Just then, a little robot that had a flag in it's hand came into the room. Motioning for the group to follow it, it rolled down the hallway towards the elevator.

"Guess we'll have to wait 'till later Metal Slash." Rez said to the robot as he got up from his chair, following their guide.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:35 pm

As he got up to follow the guide robot, Bryni answered Slash's question.
"Some would say I'm a bounty Hunter, others, a mercenary. I've even been called a treasure hunter. The story about it is once a month I travel to central city to buy food for the coming month. People see me and judge me by my sword. Then they offer me jobs, and I take them. Usually people offer me a lot of rings which is how I have so much. Seeing as it doesn't cost that much to get food for myself."

Karcen got up with the rest of the group and followed the guide as well. Not taking his eyes off Bryni for a moment.
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:30 pm

Metal Slash, despite being a robot, seemed quite annoyed from the interruption, while doing so he hands Rez the chip.

"Perhaps you should do it at your own leisure, when it is completed, it will warp itself back to me."

Metal also takes special notice of Karcen, who he could not scan data from, and was staring at Bryni with quite the intense look for an extended period of time.

> Data reconfiguration: Karcen, Lizard Mobian, Inferior, Creep.

Meanwhile, Slash took a look at the Weasel that popped on-screen, he hadn't recognized him, which is odd. If this was such an advanced company, which definitely has robot development, then how come he had never heard of it? He was a roboticist himself, wouldn't he have heard something?

He then proceeded to try and talk to Star some more, being scared is normal when going to space, but she seemed especially fearful.

"So, why did you apply for this mission? It's going to be dangerous up there, and there are much more pleasant options to get rings, I don't mean to be rude, but you seem quite nervous, so I thought that I'd ask you."
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by sick the headhaul Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:48 am

As the ferret spoke on the screen and requested them to follow the robot, Starlight stood up. She nodded, and then turned to Slash as he spoke to her. She rubbed her shoulder, chuckling nervously.

"Ahahah... Yeah, uh..." She looks towards the elevator, sighing and looking at the ground. She then looks back towards Slash, a slight smile on her face.

"...I'm mainly going because a friend of mine used to tell me about space all the time before we were split... I uh, really liked what he told me..." Again, Starlight looked at the ground with another sigh. This time, her face stayed pointing downwards.

"...I kinda want to do this for him, y'know? And...for myself? I-It's confusing me...and..." She quickly realized that she was about to trail off, so looked back up at Slash.

"A-Ah! My bad, I uh-..." She looked around, before just shrugging and snickering.

"I'm probably just nervous because of the details... I-I guess I found a new fear to overcome...! Hahah! Maybe I could apply what I learned conquering this one to my other fears! Am I right?... Or am I wrong-" She exhaled sharply, looking off to the people entering the elevator behind her.

"Oh! We should both uh, probably get going..." Star turned, walking into the elevator. She looked at Slash with a smile.

"Hope we can have a successful mission...!" Starlight nodded, looking at the others inside the elevator with her. To them, she also nodded.
sick the headhaul
sick the headhaul

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:22 am

Spiral chirped in response to Starlight's comment.

"Spiral says that he can agree to that Star. Can I call you Star?"

The elevator reached the bottom floor. The guide bot rolled out towards the lobby. Rez and Spiral following close behind. When they reached the lobby, the receptionist robot wished them good luck on the mission.

"Thanks!" Rez said to the robot. Their guide then took them around the desk and down a hallway towards the back of the building.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:09 pm

As he was following the group to the back of the building, Bryni thought he would question Karcen.
"What's your deal? Why do you keep staring at me?" Bryni snapped at him.
"None of your business." Karcen snapped back.
"What do you mean none of my business? I want to know why you keep watching me! You've been stalking me since that restaurant you creep!" Bryni said raising his voice loud enough to attract attention from the others. Karcen didn't answer. He just stopped along with Bryni.
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:20 pm

Slash smiles, liking the answer he was given by the echidna, he’ll have to remember her when making his log.

“That’s a good mindset to have, Starlight.”

While walking down the hallway, the wolf finally confronted the creepy lizard, he agreed.

“You aren’t even discreet about it, what’s your problem?”

Metal Slash then tries to place a hand on Karcen’s shoulder, his eyes glowing a not-subtle-at-all red, he also says.

“My programming allows me to do what I wish so long as I complete the mission, Forcefully separating you and Master Bryni would not be an issue.”

Metal now turns to Bryni.

“Is this alright with you, Master Bryni?”
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by sick the headhaul Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:27 pm

Looking at Rez, Starlight scratched her head with a smile. She also faced Slash, chuckling softly.

"Er, glad we can all agree...! Also, yeah. You can call me Star if you want."

And then, Star looks towards the lizard and the others at the corner of her eye. She gulped, and turned towards them, raising her finger and speaking.

"U-Uh... Guys-" Before she could get much out, she stopped, looking down at the ground nervously. She seemed discomforted.

"I-I don't think it'd be the best time to er..." Star eventually just exhales nervously, holding her fist near her mouth, elbow in her hand.
sick the headhaul
sick the headhaul

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:33 am

Rez was following the guide robot when he heard all the commotion behind him. He scrambled between Bryni and Karcen, holding his hands up to keep the two apart.

"Woah, woah, guys! We're all on the same team aren't we?"

Rez looked back and forth between both of them to make sure no one did anything drastic. After a few seconds, Rez stepped back from between Bryni and Karcen and adjusted his scarf.

"C'mon. Doctor Zel said he was waiting for us."

Rez continued following the robot with the flag to a door at the back of the building. The robot stopped and pointed at the door, motioning for the group to exit. As Rez walked outside, he saw a launchpad and a semi-large ship with the InTech logo painted on the side. A hatch near the bottom of the ship opened up and several robots and mobians wearing lab coats exited the ship. The last to exit was the scientist from before, Doctor Zel.

"Hello again! My team was making some last minute adjustments to ensure your success. Allow me to show you around." Doctor Zel said with an outstretched arm pointed towards the door.

Rez was ecstatic. He was going to space! He shook the scientist's hand.

"Thanks so much Doctor Zel!"

"You are very welcome young sir!"

C'mon Spiral! Let's check out the inside!" Rez said as he hurried up the steps, Spiral flying close behind.

Last edited by RezTheFalcon on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next