Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Movie Opinions

3 posters

Go down

Sonic Movie Opinions Empty Sonic Movie Opinions

Post by RezTheFalcon Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:00 am

Just saw the Sonic movie a couple days ago, and I thought it was great! There were a few things I would have changed, but all in all, it was way past cool!

What were your opinions on the movie? What was your favorite scene? Anything you would have done differently if you were the director?
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Sonic Movie Opinions Empty Re: Sonic Movie Opinions

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:33 pm

I loved the movie!! Well, that being said - I think it's mediocre at best. The plot is very basic, humour didn't really work with me, all that kinda small stuff.

But as a sonic fan I really really loved how all characters were portrayed (even if I was forced to watch the movie with dubbing in which Sonic sounded rather annoying), and I definitely loved the first and last 5 minutes of the movie a LOT.
... I'm assuming people who haven't watched this movie won't look at this thread, but just in case...
spoiler alert:
So I recognise the movie as not being the best, but that still doesn't stop me from enjoying it immensely 8D
Also, Jim Carrey was a great pick for Eggman. This was a good Eggman.
I guess I'd change the script a bit to be less cliched, but then again it doesn't matter that much. I got what I wanted! \o/
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:54 am

Hoo, I'm definitely late for this topic, BUUUUT, with that being said, I absolutely loved the movie. So glad they changed the Sonic design because, yikes. Jim Carrey was an excellent choice for Eggman and I loved the little tease at the end that, for legal reasons, I won't spoil. Apart from some "why did you put that meme in there" moments, I loved it and would watch it again and again. 👍👍
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum