Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraria Calamity Thing

2 posters

Go down

Terraria Calamity Thing Empty Terraria Calamity Thing

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 pm

You like Terraria?  You like Terraria's Calamity mod?  You like putting your Sonic OC's into situations that make absolutely no sense?  Well then this RP is for YOU!

Alright, here's the rundown,  there are a total of 5 roles to choose from, 2 of which are taken by my OC's...yeah I know it's a tad unfair but don't worry about it too much.

The roles are as follows:

Melee: Clash (KingOfGames)

Ranged:

Magic: 7 (Yours truly)

Summoner: Maverick (Also yours truly)

Rogue:

(Note: You can use weapons that aren't class specific, meaning that a melee user can use a gun and a magic user can use a bow stuff like that.)

Terraria Calamity Thing Cera10

That map up there is a map of the world you're going to inhabit, yes I know the quality sucks just use your imagination...oh and before you say anything, yes there is a hard-mode version of this world...but it will only be revealed once...IT...has been dealt with, oh and the map loops back around, so if go to the far left of the map you'll end up on the far right.

I should mention that NPC's don't really exist in this RP because I want the cast to be as small as possible, that...and there are too many NPC's to assign roles to so yeah.

Another thing...death isn't permanent in this world...if you die you can come back, but once you do...it's back to square one, all your upgrades will be gone, so be very careful around these parts.

One last thing, this right here is your starting stat sheet, adjust it accordingly based on what you have equipped:

Life Regen: 0 HP/second
Damage Reduction: 0%
Melee Damage: 100%
Melee Speed: 100%
Ranged Damage: 100%
Magic Damage: 100%
Summon Damage: 100%
Max Minions: 1
Rouge Damage: 100%
Melee Critical: 9%
Ranged Critical: 9%
Magic Critical: 9%
Rogue Critical: 9%
Max Speed: 18 MPH
Wing Time: 0 seconds

Well that's all I have to say on the matter, if this seems mildly interesting then respond with your OC and what role you want them to fill, I might not reply to you immediately...or within a week, but don't worry, I'll get to you eventually.

Last edited by RickerRagdoll on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : missing information)

Back to top Go down

Terraria Calamity Thing Empty Re: Terraria Calamity Thing

Post by Wolf478 Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:07 am

I do have a question, or 2 really.

1. I don’t exactly know what the Calamity mod is, (your talking to a 2014 Terraria console edition player) nor am I overly familiar with all of the maps features. That won’t effect the role play experience too much will it?

2. What equipment are we allowed to have to start off?
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:00 am

If you don't know much about the calamity mod I recommend taking a look at the wiki for the mod here:https://calamitymod.gamepedia.com/Calamity_Mod_Wiki

As for the map's features...well the Crimson and the Corruption both exist here, that's due to a mod I put in.

Other than the Calamity mod it's just normal Terraria...wait...by 2014 console player do you mean that you haven't updated the game since 2014?

The equipment you start off with must be below 10, what I mean is you can have armor that has a total of 10 defense or a weapon that does 10 damage, I hope that makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:32 am

Interesting! I'd like to tag along, but I have a single question that won't affect my decision:

Can the OC's existing powers and equipment be used in this RP or is it Terraria: Calamity only?
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:20 am

Yes, your OC's existing powers can be used, however, if those abilities are considered "magical" then they are tied to mana.

For example, my character 7 has Pyrokinesis, meaning fire manipulation, it'd be a bit overpowered if you could just use an ability like that without any limitation right?

As for equipment...yes you can use equipment you previously had on you before you wound up here, but your clothes and accessories will be considered vanity items, that and your previous weapons are about as useful as a copper shortsword.

Anyways what role would you like to fill?

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:56 am

Melee, The OC I will be using is named "Clash".

I have neglected to make an official sheet for him on this site due to an unfortunate accident, so if you want them, I can give them to you though DMs (Or Discord if you wish)

The equipment I'd like him to start with is mostly accessory based if that's ok. (I'm thinking only a couple you could only find on normal surface chests?)
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:10 am

Yeah that works, just send me a DM and I'll be able to sort things out from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down