Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings !

3 posters

Go down

Greetings !  Empty Greetings !

Post by Giblyguy999 Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:21 pm

Hellow good folks ! 

Just a french film lover crashing into your place, do not question it, it's fine. Found this forum and hope it'll be a good opportunity to experiment with a character i'm itching to play since forever. 
I have done RP on this kind of forum for 9 years give or take but felt compelled to stop for a lot of reason (Studies at the time, personnal stuff etc...). 
But now that I have too much time on my hand I can dive right back in ! 

And before anyone ask I do not possess any baguette on me. I do sell miniature Eifell Tower for a paultry 50$ tho ~
Giblyguy999
Giblyguy999
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Greetings !  Empty Re: Greetings !

Post by Wolf478 Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:14 am

Ah Hello Gibly!

Its good to hear that you've been able to get back into the RP scene! Any particular genre of film that you love most? Romance, drama, mystery? Experimenting with characters is definately something that we all love to do here so I think you've come to the right place Very Happy

If you have any questions or inquiries don't be afraid to send one of the admins a message about it, or heck, even one of the many fellow members here should be able to help you around with most questions.
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:31 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum! I'm Elec, one of the staff c:

Surprisingly, I don't think we have that many French members, so this is new :0 Although we definitely cover a good chunk of Europe, and then some 8D So I'm glad to have you with us to expand our horizons!

Hope you have a good time here with us!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: