Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heya everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Heya everyone! Empty Heya everyone!

Post by Sethmokami Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:40 pm

Hey Sonic fans! I'm Sethmokami (though you can call me Seth), a poet and budding author who's a huge fan of Sonic the Hedgehog. I also like playing, GMing, and (maybe) making Tabletop RPGs. In fact, MysticMonkey's Tabletop Sonic game is what brought me here!
Anyway, I'm a little newer to forums in general, so it might take me a bit to get used to all this. I should figure it out in time, though. See you around!
Sethmokami
Sethmokami
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Heya everyone! Empty Re: Heya everyone!

Post by Wolf478 Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:25 am

Hey hey, yeah this is the first forum I ever joined to I was pretty new too Very Happy don’t worry bout it though. I reckon we’re all very helpful around here and if There’s anything you have questions about, don’t be afraid to ask!
A a good bit of ttrpg always helps me flex those mental muscles, absolutely love it. It’s been a while since Mysticmonkey posted but I’m sure they’d be very enthused to have an interested member Very Happy 
Anyway, that’s me, Wolf, your pal!
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down