Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heelloooo!

3 posters

Go down

Heelloooo! Empty Heelloooo!

Post by Gold_Is_Trying Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:53 pm

Hey, howdy, hi there, aloha! I'm Good, I'm an online visual and literary artist. I'm a bit of an optimist with a dry sense of humor. And, one of the most important bits of this intro, I'm a long time Sonic fan! Whether it was the games (which were dragged down by my lack of gaming skills), any of the cartoons, the good ol' Archie comics (one of my favorite pieces of Sonic media), or the currently depressing IDW comics, I've always loved the blue blur.

And so to combine my interests, without resorting to writing fanfiction, I started looking for a Sonic RP. Then I found this place! I saw that you guys looked like an active community and decided to hop in and give it a shot again.

So, to good memories to come; it's juice and jam time!

Gold_Is_Trying
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Heelloooo! Empty Re: Heelloooo!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:06 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the site! I'm relatively new here, but I gotta say, this site has treated me well in the time that I've been here. The people are great, and we're moderately active! So yeah, welcome to this little corner of the web! Hope you have a good time here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:40 am

Hey hey! Wolf here! Love my humour dryer than my nan’s meatball recipe, and a visual artist to boot! We certainly try to be as active as we can, and got some great areas of the site for everything really. We go art sections if you want to share and of course we have the rp section, there’s other places too, but that’s where I’ve been mostly Very Happy

Yeah we love some sonic around here, especially all areas of the it’s production! Comics games shows, all of it is great! It’s good to see a fresh face and it will be great o see you around the site xD 

If you have any questions we do have staff around that you can ask or really you can just ask anyone I guess, we all like to help out as best we can! (Of course for site issues and such it might be best to take it up with an admin)
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:22 pm

Well hello there! Welcome to SRN c: 
I'm Dione, one of the moderators of this place. If you ever have any questions, or if an issue arises, feel free to shoot me, or any of the staff really a message, and we'll try to get back to you asap! No need to be shy, we don't bite ;D

I hope you'll enjoy the time on the forums, and make some good memories and friends here~ Also, if you're interested, we have a Discord server where a lot of the active people are. It's easier to communicate with the community through there, as well as plotting RPs and RPing in and of itself is also an option there! Lemme know if you wanna join!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum