Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

4 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:59 am

Hello! I am new here. New and nervous. I mean, everyone was nervous right? But I'm more excited, honestly! I'm pretty new to this whole dealio, so it should be interesting! I am nervous, oh so nervous, but excited too. More excited than nervous. Look forward to RPing with you all! Oh, and call me Tau. Not Zero. (By the way, Tau Zero is technically the speed of light. Although in reality, even if you went as fast as possible, Tau Zero is impossible to reach due to the fact that the faster you go, the more mass you gain. You could have 0.0000000001 Tau, but that is still not the speed of light.) Oh! Forgot to mention. I am kind of a science and SciFi guy. It's not obvious, right?

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Wolf478 Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:50 am

Heck yeah dude, I was nervous as anything. Also was pretty excited since I'd been searching for a good Sonic RP site, I hope this place will be what you're looking for as much as it was for me.

The people here are extraordinarily nice and willing to help you out with anything you need, especially the staff. If you need anything, just ask and they're usually more than happy to help. Or you can ask anyone really, it's quite the community.

It's good to meet you Tau, and it's awesome to see another SciFi fan on here, I'm pretty big on the smale-scale of things and usually get intimidated by the larger aspects of SciFi like lightspeed.

I like the name by the way, It's a lot more inspired than my name, and mine usually tends to cause a bit of confusion with Rping (since my Main character is a fox)

Good to have you Tau, I hope you find this place to be what you are looking for and hope to see you around in RPs.
If you ever need any help or looking for an RP just ask. Smile
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:43 am

Heh, welcome on board my dude, it's nice to meet you!
I myself am always excited when I find a new RP forum or chat, the nerves come from how people will feel about my characters or if I'll end up staying.
Also, despite constantly watching videos on science stuff, I had no clue what tau meant. I'm assuming it's the name of a symbol relating to the mass of an object, and the closer to 0 the closer to the speed of light that object can reach?
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:37 pm

Correct. By this reasoning, we can say that you could (by today's known science) accelerate infinitely, but you mass would also increase infinitely, so the speed of light will always be unobtainable. At least, in our lifetimes. Or maybe not! You never know! Anyway, thank you both for responding and most of all making me feel welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:05 pm

Also, fun fact. a Tau is a subatomic particle with a mass 3,500 times that of an electron. So that's probs got some relation to Tau 0 as it's a super light particle with a very small mass and the ability to Travel at Tau 0?
I'm not sure
But no worries mate, Allways good to see some new faces around here! Very Happy
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:43 pm

Howdy there and welcome to the forum.

Greetings from Shrike.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:37 pm

-cough- I'm totally not way too late with this -cough- 

AHEM
Yes hello hi and welcome to SRN! Albeit a little bit of a late welcome, it's a welcome nonetheless 8D
I'm Dione, one of the moderators here! If you ever have any questions or if any issues arise, don't be afraid to ask me or the other staff about it! 
I hope you have a good time here!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:57 am

Uhh... Better late than never! Thanks for the welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum