Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little unclear about where I should post, based on what I'm looking for

2 posters

Go down

A little unclear about where I should post, based on what I'm looking for Empty A little unclear about where I should post, based on what I'm looking for

Post by CherriesAndBerries Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:26 pm

So basically, what I'm really on this site to look for is one-on-one roleplay partners. I used to do big group RP's back when I was in high school, but over time I've discovered that I don't really like them - I much prefer something where there's just me and one other person going back and forth, both in control of everything that's going on.

That being said, after looking around, I'm not exactly where I should post here if I'd like to try and find potential RP partners who'd be interested in that type of roleplay. Where should I post?
CherriesAndBerries
CherriesAndBerries
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

A little unclear about where I should post, based on what I'm looking for Empty Re: A little unclear about where I should post, based on what I'm looking for

Post by DeltaGear Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:09 pm

Try plotting. That's the best place to look as you can pitch ideas and such for people to comment on and possibly join in. Though i do suggest looking into at least some group RPs, never know when you want something more action based or more characters to interact with.

As suggested before discord is a much easier place to find active users and plan stuff. So if you want to at all i do suggest joining it.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum