Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member here. Any tips on what to do/how to get started?

3 posters

Go down

New member here. Any tips on what to do/how to get started? Empty New member here. Any tips on what to do/how to get started?

Post by babywhale3378 Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:13 am

Hi, I'm new here. I don't know what else to say. I'm autistic, and I love sonic games and comics. I have a few OC's. My favorite characters are probably Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, Espio, and Tails--I don't really like Rouge and Charmy. My favorite games are Sonic Generations (both 3ds and Xbox/Ps), Sonic Heroes, and the Sonic Advance series. I'm looking for friends to rp with and just hang out with. I'm not a very judgemental person, and I have a decent amount of RP experience in the past (primarily mlp). Any tips or people who want to be my friend please respond!
babywhale3378
babywhale3378
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

New member here. Any tips on what to do/how to get started? Empty Re: New member here. Any tips on what to do/how to get started?

Post by Dione Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:55 am

Hiya! Welcome to SRN! 

My name is Dione, one of the moderators. Always happy to see a new member to the site! I see you're asking for tips on how to get started here, and for that, let me first off mention we have a Discord server with a fair share of active members. It's a great way to get in touch with people from the forum and make new friendships, as well as for plotting rps and new ideas, character discussion and a bunch of other things.

As for rps here on the forum, we have three sections:
Open RPs,
Closed RPs, 
And Non-Canon RPs. 

The first two are considered canon to the site's lore, and also to the characters in it. The titles speak for themselves, the open ones are free to join, the closed ones are for the specified forum members only. The last one gives you permission to use any character from the Sonic franchise, but the RPs here won't be considered canon. 
There's also a section where you can upload your characters' bios. You don't need to apply to upload a bio first, but be sure to have a character that fits the creation rules of the site~ 

We're all looking forward to seeing your stuff! If there's any questions, feel free to ask me, or anyone else from the staff (CyanFox, Spekkal, Electrisa and Dregan). We're always happy to help!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

New member here. Any tips on what to do/how to get started? Empty Re: New member here. Any tips on what to do/how to get started?

Post by babywhale3378 Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:31 am

Thanks! What's the discord? My discord is the same as my username. I can give you the little code thing if you need
babywhale3378
babywhale3378
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Well hey there! Dione's pretty much got everything covered on the questions front, but I'm still throwing my hat into the ring for a greeting!
Hope you enjoy what SRN has to offer, and enjoy your stay! If you need anything, you know where to find the staff c:
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down