Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like about the above OC?

3 posters

Go down

What do you like about the above OC? Empty What do you like about the above OC?

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:40 pm

Hi this is dumb but I suddenly had the idea to make this thread. You know those threads which are like 'comment on the above avatar' or whatever? Well, I wanna do something a little different! Because who doesn't like talking about their OCs. Or showcasing their OCs. Or talking about someone elses OCs which is less common but let's make it so.

Instructions are as follows!
1. Comment on the above OC on what you like about it! If you know about the character personally, say why you like them as a character! If you don't just comment on the design c:
2. Then post a pic of your OC (or someone elses OC if you wanna be cheeky and give em some love) for the next person! If you don't have a pic of your character, post a bio!

I'll start! To not be an egotistic maniac, I'm not gonna post my own.
Instead, I'll post Electrisa's fish boy, Noui!
What do you like about the above OC? 5817781_LgQGc6fzvFjW2VL
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

What do you like about the above OC? Empty Re: What do you like about the above OC?

Post by Dione Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:45 pm

This fish boi is a pretty boi. I love his design so much! His colours work so well, and the fins used as hair and the small 'feely stringies' plus tail (basically the combination of his species) make his design really pretty! He looks like a soft boi. I don't know a lot about his personality so that's why I focussed on his design.

As for the character I'm gonna throw out here: 

What do you like about the above OC? 6089569_LMGreobf1v0d7Pw
Dregan's Keandra!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

What do you like about the above OC? Empty Re: What do you like about the above OC?

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:24 pm

dude. Dregan's characters are my speciality.
Keandra there is an adopt, so I don't want to praise the design too much (as GORGEOUS as it is), so I'm gonna praise the character. I'm gonna praise what Dregan's done with her!
Keandra is... really unique. Her powers actually work against her, which is really rare to see. Most powers assist the user instead of screwing them over, and Keandra is particularly unfortunate. Her body gets all elastic and unstable when hot, and frigid and stiff when cold! It's like... extreme elastic powers. And I love it. 
Also, she designs clothes for powers. And designed her own clothes so she struggles less with her 'abilities'. Everything works together.
also she's hott
TLDR: Super unique concept that I'll forever scream about

Now to get REVENGE ON DIONE FOR TRYING TO BEAT ME
I'm gonna post her kelpie girl, Vivien c:
What do you like about the above OC? 6366853_Q3sRPZ7JP8tLpE9
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:16 am

Hey-heeeyyy, Lady of the Lake! I'll be honest, I don't know like... super loads about her, but lets at least go with a little about what I do! We got a character who looks... largely intimidating. A large horse-demon lady, a kelpie of dark brooding colours with striking yellow eyes. Not exactly what you'd want to come across down a dark alley.
And yet... she's not the monster she appears to be. She's a sweet timid girl trapped away from home.
She's split between her duty to her family, her ill mother - and her yearning for the ocean. It's all about dichotomy with her - between nature and society. You gotta dig that!

Also gonna throw out there HELLO UNIQUE POWER. The ability to possess and manipulate small objects, it gives an unusual unique edge to her. It's nothing super big or super powerful or flashy... but that's what I like about it. It's a little thing, a little detail that adds charm.

And speaking of charm...
What do you like about the above OC? 1008767_YV7LWH62YeIpptV
Let's go with Spekkal's Gueton!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Okay I'm gonna scream at this choice because Gueton is an amazing character.

First off, his design is so good. He's such a fluffy man and idk if you guys know his demonic form BUT this is it, basically. It's nice. I like it.

On to the character himself, Gueton is such a cool guy. He's really kind and actually just really wants to be approved of. It's sad cuz he grew up without family basically. I love how instead of becoming an incredibly bitter asshole, he grew up to be this kind and compassionate person, who tries to see the best in everyone. 

Then you also get his powers. Umbrakinesis is cool as all heck, yo. He can do fany things with his shadow and make a pocket dimension with it and he can like,
Make tendrills and weapons with those shadows and it's really cool and creative. I'm a sucker for umbrakinesis so to see how Spekkal added her own twist to this power, is really cool and makes Gueton an even more interesting character! 

Myyyyy next character is gonna beee.... Spark tb's Andile!

What do you like about the above OC? 3367020_tcNPXgoH4JuGeGU
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum