Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OwO what's this?

3 posters

Go down

OwO what's this? Empty OwO what's this?

Post by ChaosControl Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:32 am

Hi! Y'all can call me Tim or Shadow. I'm definitely not new to roleplay, but I'm new to forums. I've been on one forum before, and it was only for a month or so, so I basically have no idea what I'm doing Razz I've been a super, super big fan of Sonic ever since I was, like... three, I think? More so the games than anything else. The point is, I really, really love Sonic I love you

I'm a writer, so my RP style is very long, descriptive messages. I have a Sonic OC, but I don't roleplay with her too much. 99% of the time, I roleplay Shadow.

I tend to go on about myself for a little bit longer than everyone wants to hear, so I'll stop there ^^;; I hope I don't screw things up, and that I make some friends!
ChaosControl
ChaosControl
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

OwO what's this? Empty Re: OwO what's this?

Post by OfficialOverkill Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:08 am

WELCEOM TO THE PLACE OF SRN
OfficialOverkill
OfficialOverkill
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:01 am

Sup, welcome to the forum!
Don't worry, most people who come here for the first time have no idea what they're doing (me included. It's been 5 years and I still have no idea
Still, I'm Elec, and I'm surprisingly a staff member, so I'm here to help you with things I DO understand!
Such as - if you want to RP Shadow, please make an application for him in here: https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3499-official-character-applications
There's... already one application pending so uh. We should probably get to that.
You can ALSO use Shadow without any applications in the Non-Canon section - though, as the name suggests, RPs done there won't be canon to the story of the site.
When it comes to your own OCs, feel free to just throw'em at RPs right away! Unless you'd like to make a bio for them first, then https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/f4-character-bios
That's the place.

And last but not least - if you wanna chat with more forum members, we've got a Discord channel if you're interested in that!
Hope you enjoy your stay here :3c
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum