Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the '20s!

2 posters

Go down

Hello from the '20s! Empty Hello from the '20s!

Post by That1920sVibe Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:29 am

Hello! I'm new to the whole "role-playing" aspect of the Sonic fandom, but I hope to rp with you all in the future! Now, a little bit about me. I currently live in Chicago (For some reason...) and work at a small but great tuxedo shop.
Fun fact: I'm directly related to Al Capone! Interesting, huh? That's all for me for now!

That1920sVibe
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hello from the '20s! Empty Re: Hello from the '20s!

Post by Electrisa Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:56 am

Hello, welcome to the forum! \o/ Considering the tuxedos and Al Capone I think you're one of the classier people I've met here 8D
I'm Elec, one of the staff. Should you need any help accomodating to the forum, don't hesitate to ask me through PMs. But then again - I'm sure none of the members would mind helping you out, too!
Also in case you wanna join, we've got a Discord channel where you can meet like, the most active bunch of us!
Hope you have fun with us <3
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum