Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to my OC it might suck

2 posters

Go down

Introduction to my OC it might suck Empty Introduction to my OC it might suck

Post by Chako The Hedgehog Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:52 pm

-|Name: Chako|Age:19|Height:5'3"|Gender:Female|Abilities: REALLY fast not as fast as sonic but close. Can teleport short distances.|Strengths: Very determined, gets stronger when she's drunk which is almost 24/7, and cold things.|Weaknesses: Afraid of failure, when sober she's basically a normal person, and hot things.|Backstory: She was born on a Farm on a small island and she knew a bird girl named Nona, they both had a rivalry and when Nona started killing people Chako got more determined to stop her. She became an alchoholic when she started her job as a grave digger. Seeing all those bodies made her sad so she decided to at least be drunk whilst doing so.|Weapon: Double Barreled Shotgun|- 2 edgy 4 me but she can be a decent character.
Chako The Hedgehog
Chako The Hedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Introduction to my OC it might suck Empty Re: Introduction to my OC it might suck

Post by Electrisa Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:03 am

I think you chose the wrong place: Introduction is where you introduce yourself as a person and RPer! For bios of your characters, there's a different place: https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/f4-character-bios

Nonetheless, welcome to the forum!!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum