Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free join RP: Fallout New Mobius

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Free join RP: Fallout New Mobius Empty Re: Free join RP: Fallout New Mobius

Post by DeltaGear Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Last edited by DeltaGear on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Aero sat quietly in one of the abandoned buildings he had made his home as he watch the streets of the small town, keeping an eye out for suspicious people. He had only recently came to town a few days ago, trading his protection for materials and others things he needed as it was more clean then taking on assassination jobs or having to fight his way through the wastelands. ~I sure hope we don't have trouble today, i don't wanna deal with any bandit groups again~ the town was mostly quiet as people went about there business, buying, selling, trading. As shade watched he noticed a black fox walking down  the street carrying a canteen and something else he couldn't make out, the fox looked in bad condition as he continued down the street. ~Now he's new~ Aero thought he kept watching the fox ~Probably a bad idea to be carrying water in a place like this. its quiet and somewhat ok but you could still get killed if someone was desperate enough, i better follow to make sure nothing happens~. Aero opened his window and climbed onto roof, keeping to the inside of the roofs edge as to not be seen.

Last edited by DeltaGear on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Aero kept following as the fox made his way into cantina ~Better follow him~ Aero quickly pulled his cloth garments and coverings up as to not give away he was a machine and teleported into a side ally below, exiting it ahead of the fox and entered the cantina. Finding a spot in the corner and sitting down he watched the doorway, waiting on the fox to enter.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:55 am

Aero watch the fox enter, lucky enough he put his weapon and made it obvious he didn't mean trouble which was good. Aero continued to watch as the fox went to bar and was asking for a drink, so far nothing bad which meant Aero had no need to keep watching. As he got up to leave suddenly there was a commotion outside accompanied by the sound of wasteland vehicles ~Crud, those better not be who i think they are~ Aero jumped up and shot outside, people were running and the sidewalks became barren as several figures on large scrap-bikes drove down the street. "The rapsody Gang" He mutter "Was Really hoping they learned their lesson the last time". The rapsody gang consisted of three members: james rapsody, a red fox that was the leader, carter rapsody, the younger brother. And Samuel jeves, a "buddy" of theirs. The whole group was trouble and didn't have a problem killing anyone or destroying anything they couldn't take. Aero stood in the middle of the road as the group came to a stop just ahead of him. James who was in the lead spoke first "Hey look guys, its that stupid hedgehog that stopped our fun last time we were here" he proceeded to pull out what appeared to be a salvaged blaster as well as the other two "What's say we test our new toys and have a little revenge?" With that gunned their engines and begin to circle Aero, the classic "motorcycle gang" maneuver. Aero pulled out the ring on his back "I didn't have to use this the last you were here, And i don't wanna use it now. leave now because i cannot guarantee y'all will walk away from here with ALL your limbs".
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:44 am

Aero readied himself for their attack, just then a new voice chimed in. Aero turned to find the black fox from earlier, he was holding a revolver on the gang and seemed rather ticked. James laughed as he rushed the fox "oh yeah? And who is gonna make us?" As he rushed the black fox the other revved their engines and shot towards Aero. Aero tossed the ring he was holding into the air ~Fwash!~ it suddenly flash bright blue and Aero cought it, it was now a large four point shuriken. Aero dashed forwards and expertly slashed the wheels and weapons on the two attackers, adeptly dodging shots from the two as he did so. As they pulled themselves from the wrecked bikes the younger rapsody brother yell "B-bro! He has one of those pre-event weapons!"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Aero shot forwards and landed a spin-kick that sent both of the riders flying off there bikes, Aero then stood over holding his shuriken above him "Leave if you wanna keep your limbs attached" both the younger bro and their friend, scared as all get outs, scrambled to feet and ran past Aero out of town. With that Aero turned his weapon and hooked it to his back, turning to the last member of the gang. James was furious "You low down stupid..." he jumped off his bike and rushed the fox, weapon firing.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:58 am

With nothing left but his pride James ran off, not before shout a string of "I'll be back" and you'll regret this!". Eith the danger passed Aero readjusted himself to cover up his robotic body more as his movements from earlier had loosened his cloak and other coverings. Aero then walked back into the bar, noteing some of the looks and wispering from around the room. ~I probably shouldn't have used my Light Shuriken~ Aero thought as he sat down ~I just hpe nobody gets any bright ideas to try and take it or ask questions about it~
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Aero stared at the the fox ~Crud, hoping i could keep it secret~ Aero pulled the coverings a bit tighter "No, I'd prefer if you didn't talk about it. Better for people to ask questions than to know" Aero continued to stayed seated "I did a few scans, your not the average person either."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:01 am

Aero kept his face covered "You could say that in a way..." Aero stared out the window "Look, i Don't know who are or what you want. But you obviously aren't gonna leave me alone. Meet at the corner of west side and Rads street, Old brick building, roof." Aero got up and walked out. He didn't want to go into anything out the open with so many eyes on him, not his M.O.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:28 am

Aero continued his day, the occasional theif or two, some creature problems... nothing else of interest happened at all. At night he waited on the roof and waited for Jace.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:57 am

Aero waited. Eventually Jace arrived with a bit more gear than last time "I see you've been busy. But that doesn't matter right now" Aero stood up and walked to the edge "Alright, what questions do you have? Fair warning, every question you ask i get an answer to mine."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:14 am

Aero sigh "In a way... yes" he gripped the excess clothes on him and in one ln smooth motion removed them. Aero's body was more or less the same, a few scuff marks and replaced sections around the arms and legs. He faced Jace "My turn, who are you? Everyone comes from somewhere and its seems like you've seen a fair share of fights "

Last edited by DeltaGear on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next