Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cykros Neos the Dragon (FINISH)

3 posters

Go down

Cykros Neos the Dragon (FINISH) Empty Cykros Neos the Dragon (FINISH)

Post by Cykros Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:05 pm

Name: CYkros Neos 
Nicknames: Neos
Species: Dragon

Appearance:

Normal: He is a Dragon with green eyes, high, thin and represents as an first impression like fear to him. His wings and tail are like zekrom (i will explain this after). Has two rings on his gloves and some green trousers. His scales are black and his energy is in a dark grey colour.

Darkness mode: This mode represents his rage, his hatred feelings to someone who hurted someone near to Neos. When this mode activates, his appearance doesnt change but he has a permanent dark blue aura and the yellow rings becomes into black rings.

References:

Cykros Neos the Dragon (FINISH) Neos_t11

I do not own the template of this image. Credit to the one who did it. (dont remember the name sorry)

Personality traits

- Fly
- Train and do races

Dislikes:
- The bad guys.
- The robots with data of other people
- Nothing more

Personality:
Neos acts very serious and very distant with many people that he doesnt know. He is very protective with his sister, Nova, which now she dissapeared. Even that, he is a good person, he doesnt want anyone hurt because bad people, so he goes over Mobius to protect the Mobians. He doesnt make friends very well but he tries his best.

Combat traits

Powers:

Chaos powers like chaos control and his two unique chaos move: Chaos Draco which he does a slash with his hand covered by lightning firing it to his Objective and Chaos Shield which creates a shield of chaos energy

Dark powers like control the shadows or firing dark negative energy balls. He can become inmaterial in some seconds too like mephiles but that doesnt mean he was created by DNA of mephiles.

Strengths:
- His speed
- His force

- Resistance

Weaknesses:
- The Light powers

- The Order powers

- His defence

Social information

Positive relations
- His sister: Nova
- The dragons of Gyronia

Negative relations

- His creator

History

He was created in the ARK with his sister Nova. Their creator wasnt Gerald Robotnik but another sciencist. He wanted to do a creature with some assimilation to Shadow, but after some experiments doing the creature, his creator did an error that costed his creature to become into two. A black Dragon and a White Dragon. The creator after that, he was very angry that he hurted and did many bad things to Neos and Nova. Then, when G.U.N catched the ARK, they freed the two creatures. Neos was very happy like Nova so they thank them for what they did and now Neos and Nova are adventurers and help other people like heroes.
Cykros
Cykros
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Cykros Neos the Dragon (FINISH) Empty Re: Cykros Neos the Dragon (FINISH)

Post by Cykros Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:01 pm

I finished, tell me if its ok
Cykros
Cykros
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:43 pm

Last edited by DeltaGear on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:51 pm

Chaos powers ARE allowed without a Chaos Emerald, as long as they don't depend on these (and aren't too OP), because then the RPer has a reason to whine for a Chaos Emerald and we absolutely don't want that.
...Well, unless the RPer has a lot of patience and understands that if he makes the powers depend on Emeralds, his character might never get to use them. I'm not gonna judge.

And we are nice about breaking the rules, as long as the RPer can admit they were wrong or didn't read and can adjust accordingly <3

Cykros actually reached out to me about the creation of this character, which I really appreciate. I also appreciate that you want to help new members, Delta! Juuust don't go about saying that things are against rules without checking for sure first, alright?

Sorry for butting in, just wanted to set a few things straight. Have fun guys c:
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:21 pm

Hmm.. I swear I saw that it said no chaos powers without an emerald... welp, i screwed up. Deeply sorry for that i apologize for the missinterpation on my part.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum