Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capt. Curtis Rowland

2 posters

Go down

Capt. Curtis Rowland Empty Capt. Curtis Rowland

Post by DeathFromAbove Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:50 am

Name: Capt. Curtis Rowland
Nicknames: Eagle
Species: Human

Appearance: About 6'8", muscular, wearing FBI SWAT armor, Lightly tanned skin, dark brown hair, usually a small frown on his face, if he's not wearing his helmet+gas mask. Speaks with a strong southern accent. He has a dull purple eyecolor.

References: N/A

Personality traits

-Guns
-Donuts

Dislikes:
-Nazis
-Disrespecful people
-Dying

Personality:
He is a extremely smooth talker, and seems to have a aura of courage and bravery. However, he does suffer from the loss of good friends, and hardly trusts anyone. He is almost always calm under fire, and will protect the people that he cares about, or paid to, with his life. He's a experienced veteran, so hardly anything fazes him, although if you get on his bad side... Well, that's not important. Also has a strong sense of chivalry.

Combat traits

Powers: Erm, he's a human, so I'll just put his weapons down here.
White Phosphorus rifle: Looks like a AR-15, and shoots hollow bullets filled with white phosphorus that explode on impact, spreading the chemical. It has a underbarrel launcher that shoots a 1.4in impact grenade which is also filled with white phosphorus, intended to use for breaching or crowd control. It also has a extremely bright flashlight mounted on a picatinny rail on the side.
Berett XM500: Semi-auto .50 cal sniper rifle, with a variable zoom night vision scope.
Strengths:
-Has a very threatening image, which helps with deals and fighting.
-He has no objection to killing someone if they have wronged you.
-A smooth talker
-Extremely good marksman

Weaknesses:
-Can sometimes be overconfident
-Doesn't really care about injury
-Had a strong sense of chivalry.

Social information

Positive relations
-N/A

Negative relations

-N/A

History
He was born in Texas, where there was a high amount of crime. When he grew up, he wanted to make the world a better place and joined SWAT. His talents led to him being recruited by the FBI SWAT (Keep in mind he's in the human dimension), becoming top team member. During a operation at a gas plant, a criminal decided to ignite one of the huge storage tanks full of pressurized gas, which in turn caused a giant explosion that somehow transported him to the Sonic universe. He was the only survivor. From there, he set out to find answers, and when he did, well, he wasn't happy.

Quote: "Some believe that justice can be served in the courtroom. Me? I believe justice is best given from a bullet."
Special trait: He has extremely high all-aroumd perception, but can see extremely well, so well, in fact, that it earned him the nickname "Eagle".
Note: Particularly enjoys the cold.

Last edited by DeathFromAbove on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total

DeathFromAbove

Back to top Go down

Capt. Curtis Rowland Empty Re: Capt. Curtis Rowland

Post by DeltaGear Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:16 am

Real sweet bio you got here, I like that he is from texas, same as me Smile I can't wait to see him in action.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathFromAbove Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:26 am

Why thank you.

DeathFromAbove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content