Bunbun's Free Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would you be intersted in sketchy doodles from the Sea Bun?

100% 100% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Bunbun's Free Art

Post by Sea Bunny on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:54 pm

"WOOOOOOW, BUNNY IS GIVING AWAY FREE DRAWINGS? :O"

Yes, yes, settle down! I know I'm the best, number one, the Picasso of modern times. BUT THAT ASIDE, I mmmmay toss all my other works out the window just to do a little something for you. YES, YOU, my most favorite person in the whole world!
ALAS, this slug can only do sketches for the time being.

"WHYYY BUNBUN?"

B-because, I... I SUCK AT TIME MANAGMENT AND THESE DON'T TAKE TOO LONG TO DO. 

Here, here, let me show you my TRUE WORKS OF ART!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(Art style differs slightly between the two since they were done some time apart. Current drawings will be more like the second sketch's style.)

WAIT, DON'T GO.
The drawings I'll do for you will be special! They'll be a little more clean and MAYBE have *GASP* COLOR, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, I'll throw in some simple shading!

"BUT, OH MIGHTY BUNBUN, I DO NOT HAVE A DRAWING OF MY CHARACTER FOR YOU TO USE AS A REFERENCE!"

FEAR NOT, I shall use whatever visual description you have readily available for your character. BUT BE WARNED, because such reference will be a bunch of words and not a bunch of colors, your character may not turn out exactly how you envision them in your head. Unless, like, your uber descriptive and I have magical powers or something. If there is something you don't want me to do, TELL ME. If there is something that is an absolute must, TELL ME, PLEZ.

"BUN, I WANT MY CHARACTER REDESIGNED/ FOR FUN, I WANT TO SEE HOW YOU WOULD DESIGN MY CHARACTER. WHAT CAN YOU OFFER ME?"

When it comes to redesigning characters, I will take into account the character's history, personality, and abilities. I will also create clothing that is a bit unique and not just a simple T-shirt + jeans and other such normal clothes, UNLESS YOU WANT THAT, OF COURSE. And just like having no visual reference, If there is something you don't want me to do, TELL ME. If there is something that is an absolute must, TELL ME, PLEZ.

"BUNNY, CAN YOU DO MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER IN A DRAWING?"

YES, just for you, my most bestest pal! No more than three characters at a time though!

"WHAT ABOUT BACKGROUNDS?"

FORGIVE ME, but I will be refraining from doing backgrounds. The whole reason I'm doing sketches to begin with is to save time, because I am a horrible manager!

"MIGHTY BUNNY, I WANT TO REQUEST ART FROM YOU!"

You do? I KNEW I'D WIN YOU OVER, LOYAL CUSTOMER! Now, now, I've not quite opened requests just yet. Answer that poll, and show me your interested! And soon, I will gladly draw almost whatever you throw at me!
Sea Bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top