Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunbun's Free Art

+2
imbadwithnames
Sea Bunny
6 posters

Go down

Would you be intersted in sketchy doodles from the Sea Bun?

Bunbun's Free Art GDMEGbg100%Bunbun's Free Art 0lNb1KJ 100% 
[ 7 ]
Bunbun's Free Art GDMEGbg0%Bunbun's Free Art 0lNb1KJ 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Bunbun's Free Art Empty Bunbun's Free Art

Post by Sea Bunny Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:54 pm

OPEN - 12/24/17
CLOSED - 12/25/17
One character, full body, colored, simple shading.
Slot 1: imbadwithnames
Slot 2: DeltaGear
Slot 3: OfficialOverkill

Yes, only three slots for now, because my attention span is not tooo good, but I can promise that I will do my best to get these done! 

"HOW DO I GET A SLOT, BUNBUN?"
Just answer these questions:

What character do you want me to draw?: (provide a character image, OR if you don't yet have a visual representation, link me to the bio or give a description of the character's appearance)

What do you want me to do?: (Just draw the character, or redesign the character)

Thank you!

"WOOOOOOW, BUNNY IS GIVING AWAY FREE DRAWINGS? :O"

Yes, yes, settle down! I know I'm the best, number one, the Picasso of modern times. BUT THAT ASIDE, I mmmmay toss all my other works out the window just to do a little something for you. YES, YOU, my most favorite person in the whole world!
ALAS, this slug can only do sketches for the time being.

"WHYYY BUNBUN?"

B-because, I... I SUCK AT TIME MANAGMENT AND THESE DON'T TAKE TOO LONG TO DO. 

Here, here, let me show you my TRUE WORKS OF ART!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

WAIT, DON'T GO.
The drawings I'll do for you will be special! They'll be a little more clean and MAYBE have *GASP* COLOR, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, I'll throw in some simple shading!

"BUT, OH MIGHTY BUNBUN, I DO NOT HAVE A DRAWING OF MY CHARACTER FOR YOU TO USE AS A REFERENCE!"

FEAR NOT, I shall use whatever visual description you have readily available for your character. BUT BE WARNED, because such reference will be a bunch of words and not a bunch of colors, your character may not turn out exactly how you envision them in your head. Unless, like, your uber descriptive and I have magical powers or something. If there is something you don't want me to do, TELL ME. If there is something that is an absolute must, TELL ME, PLEZ.

"BUN, I WANT MY CHARACTER REDESIGNED/ FOR FUN, I WANT TO SEE HOW YOU WOULD DESIGN MY CHARACTER. WHAT CAN YOU OFFER ME?"

When it comes to redesigning characters, I will take into account the character's history, personality, and abilities. I will also create clothing that is a bit unique and not just a simple T-shirt + jeans and other such normal clothes, UNLESS YOU WANT THAT, OF COURSE. And just like having no visual reference, If there is something you don't want me to do, TELL ME. If there is something that is an absolute must, TELL ME, PLEZ.

"BUNNY, CAN YOU DO MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER IN A DRAWING?"

YES, just for you, my most bestest pal! No more than three characters at a time though!

"WHAT ABOUT BACKGROUNDS?"

FORGIVE ME, but I will be refraining from doing backgrounds. The whole reason I'm doing sketches to begin with is to save time, because I am a horrible manager!

"MIGHTY BUNNY, I WANT TO REQUEST ART FROM YOU!"

You do? I KNEW I'D WIN YOU OVER, LOYAL CUSTOMER! Now, now, I've not quite opened requests just yet. Answer that poll, and show me your interested! And soon, I will gladly draw almost whatever you throw at me!

Last edited by Sea Bunny on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : REQUESTS OPEN)
Sea Bunny
Sea Bunny

Back to top Go down

Bunbun's Free Art Empty Re: Bunbun's Free Art

Post by Sea Bunny Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:54 am

UPDATE: OPEN - 12/24/17
See first post for details.

Last edited by Sea Bunny on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Sea Bunny
Sea Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:38 am

Oh man, now that's an offer I don't think I can refuse. Very Happy

I was actually in a slight dilemma while designing the appearance of one of my main OCs, Mirage. I tried to make an Avatar in Forces to model her after, but the character creator was just a little too limited for my tastes. I've been trying to rework her design here and there, and while what I have now is ok, it's still hard to picture her without an actual reference. 

That being said, I would really appreciate it if you could make a nice reference for her. Here's a link to her bio. I put a few details describing her appearance: if you think you can work with these details, that's totally fine; if you need more, I'll be happy to give them. Or, if there's a better design that you can come up with (as le artiste Razz), I'm totally down for a re-design. The only thing I ask is that you keep her sassy, tomboy-ish, punk-ish look about her.

Thanks in advance!
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Heya, Gear here.

Welp, if you'd like to, I'd like to see how you would redesign Gear. For picture reference its on his page that's linked in my signature.... or my profile pic Smile
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Aaaaaaa I can't ask because you already drew Tala, and I think at some point Malakai was requested, but I'm not sure if that was you or someone else because my brain likes to go byebye lately. XD 
I just want to say your art makes my day! 
I'll be eagerly looking out to see any coloured art you do for everyone here. 
Good luck!
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OfficialOverkill Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:54 pm

AHH Christmas present on the interwebs!

Alright, stupid jokes out of the way. I'd like to see my hyooman boi Aiden be drawn!

(That drawing was from my friend Whitefang122. That's the best depiction of my character so far)

Bunbun's Free Art 1449341932_image
OfficialOverkill
OfficialOverkill
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Bunny Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:47 am

UPDATE: CLOSED - 12/25/17
All slots filled.

Oh, wow. People already jumped on this. :O
Thanks, y'all! Y'll are on the list to get some drawings from La Bunbun!

ForevaYoung wrote:Aaaaaaa I can't ask because you already drew Tala, and I think at some point Malakai was requested, but I'm not sure if that was you or someone else because my brain likes to go byebye lately. XD 
I just want to say your art makes my day! 
I'll be eagerly looking out to see any coloured art you do for everyone here. 
Good luck!

I believe you requested a drawing of one of your characters as a human when I was wanting volunteers.
I've not forgotten about those.
I'll have yours and the other's finished here in a few days. <3
And thank you!
Sea Bunny
Sea Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:43 am

I'll need to commission you sometime.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Bunny Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:17 am

HalfmoonHex wrote:I'll need to commission you sometime.
Aw, thanks!

Sorry, for the wait, my friends!
I was experiencing some personal issues that interfered with me being able to draw, use electronics, etc. It's not a situation I'm wanting to publicly announce. But, I'm back now and I'll be hopping back onto those requests ASAP!
Love you guys, and I appreciate your patience! <3 <3 <3
Sea Bunny
Sea Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down