Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board Games (Pt. 1)

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Board Games (Pt. 1) - Page 26 Empty Re: Board Games (Pt. 1)

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:46 pm

"yeah it came out like some crazy dash and other gibberish but I'm still new to this world so everything that happens here is odd."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:48 pm

The businessman motioned her to come to him. He had something urgent to tell her. "Please, stay," Aubrey said. "Surely whatever he wants to tell you can wait, can it?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:05 pm

"Uhhh Lillith could you go to the business man and see what he wants." "Of course" Lillith walked over to the business man.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:11 pm

"Look, this going to sound crazy and maybe, just maybe my paranoia's speaking," the businessman begun. "But I used to know a kid named Aubrey; a son of one of the authors, used to sneak in every night and play with the book. Thing is, that kid's dead for well over two hundred years."

In the meantime, Aubrey blinked at Liela. "So, how far have you gotten with the campaign?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:21 pm

"The campaign well.... I just started. We made it to the queen of sorrows and then everything went to hell. I got possessed, Lillith went all crazy and tried to kill everyone, both of my friends died, and the queen died too. Apparently the gods of chaos smiles upon me now and maybe nobody else noticed but the words god complex that used to float above my head changed to deluded. I don't even know what deluded means." 

"A dead kid eh? Well master is sort of a dead kid so than it shouldn't be that much to be worried about unless you mean to say he did bad things when he was alive."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:26 pm

"General rule of thumb is to keep statuses away," he said. "Or get equipment that negates them. Shame; if you completed your first campaign, you'd have a shopkeeper. I'm hoping my gifts will aid you in that."

The businessman let out a deep sigh. "You know what? Forget I said anything. There's nothing creepy about that guy. Nothing at all."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:44 pm

"Is there another way to get a shopkeeper? Honestly I think I broke that part of the campaign. But you were the one who gave me those gifts?? Why thank you. Though they aren't really my style." Liela took out her gunblade and showed it to him. "I like multi- purpose weapons that have technology and magic. The holographic wings help balance and auto aim but the ammo is completely magic. And if the gun fails I'll just use the knife for some close combat. Have anything that can compare?" 

"You know dolls don't look creepy in the day but when might falls they are pretty scary. He may just be giving an act right now. You should always be suspicious when you think things align to much."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:50 pm

"I have a sword that shoots beams of energy with every swing," he said. "Cuts through pretty much every armour, but the things I'm facing usually have four to seven layers of defense and there's a different tactic for breaching of them."

"At least keep an eye out, okay?" the businessman said. "Next thing I need is you doing both here and in the real world."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:59 pm

"A sword that shoots beams of energy? Man that sounds cool. Still, I can only imagine how hard these enemies you face could be. " "And what is it you'd like me to do in both worlds besides keeping an eye out? He he... Love the pun you did there."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:46 pm

"I'll just say without spoiling anything that things take a turn for the weird," he warned her. "Things will not appear like they should and everything will outright lie to you."

The businessman was confused and took on Lillith's form. "Pun? What pun?" he said and moved the hair out of the way, revealing a perfectly normal second eye. "You do have both eyes, right?" A shapeshifter could only work with what he saw; the rest he had to guess.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:05 pm

"Soo don't trust my eyes alright. Thanks for the warning." "Wait I have two eyes?!?? " Lillith lifted her hair and revealed that the eye had been gouged out very badly. The gouge looked like it was done by someone else as ink was slowly coming out. There was a faint light if you looked inside the hole, maybe it was her soul or maybe somthing else. Lillith sighed. "Got me excited for nothing. What I'd do to have my other eye back. Makes me wish I was able to Shapshifter into more that this form. You'd think I'd be able too."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:13 pm

"Gee, sorry," the shapeshifter went back into his preffered form. "I though you had two eyes and that you were just covering it with your hair for no reason. Any demon can shapeshift; it's the degree that matters. Me being a blood demon may have something to do with it."

"And kill everything," he continued to lecture her. "Seriously. You get more experience from that and the only serious consequence is when you kill someone important. Thing is, after you're done and told to return to the tavern by the book, you can stay and just kill everyone, trouble and guilt-free. After all, they're not real."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:28 pm

"Kill everything like.... Like a genocide? That sounds... So evil. Are you sure that is the right thing to do? If it is I'll follow it if I can. Though couldn't you come with me and show me how I'm supposed to play this? You don't have to participate but sort of help. I just don't want it to end like last time. Maybe I can finally level up. I haven't even heard a single level up ding from anyone and Lillith should of at least dinged. She freaking took out all of the guards in the Queen's fortress without even fighting."

"So I can change into anything??? But what do you mean by some degree. I want to turn into a dragon!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:36 pm

"This edition is for pros. The notifications are turned off by default, like many other things, including a heads-up-display, an inventory and other things," he said. "Genocide is such a nasty, little word. What you'd actually be doing is omnicide, which has a nicer ring to it. Playing is easy; just follow the storyline. Later campaigns give you that false sense of freedom; in theory, you have many choices, but in practice, only one is right."

The shapeshifter let out a laugh. "No, not anything like that," he explained. "The most advanced form is being to perfectly copy another humanoid creature and even have their abilities. I can only mimic the looks and fill the blanks with my imagination; like how I gave you a second eye."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:45 pm

"Can I turn on the notifications for a moment. I honestly want to know how many times Lillith dings. Probably give her a heart attack."  "So I can't turn into a dragon? Aww man. Well you're good at Shapshifting, what other things do you think I am able to turn into??"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:51 pm

"Just turn to page 404. Page should be the same, but I have the very first edition, so my estimate may be a bit off," he said. "It'll have a lot of options."

"That's it; just disguises," he said and shapeshifted into Lillith again but unlike last time, the hair was already aside to reveal both eyes intact. "I like doing this, I really do. Old masters called it creepy and unsettling, forbid me from using it. Why'd they give me the ability in the first place, though?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:56 pm

"Page 404? Okay." Liela attempted to turn to the page. Eager to see what the page offers. "You didn't answer my question. Disguises? I can't just say turn into Liela in my head and I turn into her right?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:04 pm

'The super-advanced option page for experienced players. Just tap the option to change the thingie

Difficulty - Easy | Medium | Hard
Loot drops - *N/A | Normal | Boosted
*also disables treasure chests

Inventory Menu - Disabled | Enabled
Level-Up Notification - Disabled | Enabled
Heads-up-display (HUD) - Disabled | Enabled
Damage numbers - Disabled | Enabled
Life bars - Disabled | Enabled'

"In theory yes, but without proper training, it's like trying to bend a spoon with your mind," he explained, leaning over to her with a smile. "I can, of course, teach you. Basic stuff isn't that difficult."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:12 pm

Liela looked at all the options." Man we've been playing on hard the whole time! I hadn't even noticed. " Liela was going to put it back on normal but decided not to. Liela taped loot drops and put it on normal. She also enabled the level up notification. "Oh please teach me! I'd love to be able to Shapshift better."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:20 pm

"Hard isn't even the hardest," Aubrey said. "Apocalyptic's the last and hardest one. Everything hits like a boulder in that." Which was also where he got the weapons. Liela got a single level up.

"Wait, you can already shapeshift?" the shapeshifter backed away. "That changes everything." And all the spark was gone; he though he'd trick her into doing all sorts of silly things, like balacing a bottle on her nose.

In the meantime, Lillith exploded thrice with harmless, yellow explosions; her level had gone up by three.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:42 pm

"Well I'm not going into that mode any time soon." "What's wrong with know a little about Shapshifting? I-" And then the explosions came making Lillith jumped and turned ink Infront of the business man. When she realized it was just notifications she formed back to her normal self. Liela was one the floor laughing. "Hey that's not funny!!!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:52 pm

The shapeshifter stayed as Lillith, but now appeared in a very revealing french maid costume. "Not as funny as this." He's gonna end up beat, but him making fun of her is worth every punch and missing tooth.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:10 am

Lillith glared at herself with a maid costume before giving a smile. She went very close to the other her. "Oh I ook good in that attire. " She was looking more at the chest area. "I look real good" 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:15 am

"Then why don't you wear it instead of whatever that is?" the other Liela said, now faithfully mimicking the real one's voice. "And don't give me that look; it's weird. Don't like it, not used to it."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:29 am

"Well I'd wear it but a close friend of mine made this. I don't want to make him feel bad. Also there isn't anything wrong with me looking at you like this. " Lillith gave a gentle smile.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next