Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Intentions.

+2
Dogy9978
Shrike Marine
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Intentions.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Intentions.

Post by HalfmoonHex Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:47 pm

((Well you did smash through the wall as a metal man.))

Now the killer robot was threatening her. It was fortunate that she didn’t have much to drink today or she may have ended up pulling a Hal Emmerich on the floor.

She managed to blurt out, “My babies… or… not my babies, their parents died to protect them. I was hiding them until you came.” She didn’t realize that annother trooper had been prodding her while she was unconscious. “Just don’t kill them, or Legionize them. If you do I’ll run you through with a magic sword.” She fumbled with the words. Kamille didn’t have the emotional fortitude to kill anyone else tonight. “And umm… Hey the shooting stopped.” Her ears perked up.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:57 am

Shade was being taken away to some lab-military base hybrid, his eyes widening at the sight. Shade then noticed the black lab coat wearing scientists/maniacs, "I need to get outta here," he thought. Shade was taken aback by the whole place, he tried to struggle a little and get away before feeling something in his mind. Shade stopped struggling and winced a few times, "hello!" He called telepathically.

Shade then felt an enormous amount of telepathic energy, Shade fell on the ground and grabbed his head with his right hand while trying to fight back against the power. Suddenly, the force became overwhelming and Shade could barely stay conscious but he tries to fight back. Shade began to stand back up as he doughy back the unknown energy until for a brief moment, his head was clear then BOOM! Shade got hit by a ton of telepathic energy and he collapsed of to the ground.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:58 pm

((uh... Is this gonna be the second rp where I don't know whether to reply because people keep taking my turn?))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:08 pm

( Ah yes I see Shade seemed to have gone before you, erm since Shade is some where else I don't think it messed up to bad, you free to post now, just so others remember the order is as follow

Shrike
Liela
Hex
Caen
Shade )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:24 pm

(Do I go after Caen? I'm sorry, I don't why I thought it was my turn then.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:36 pm

( yes you go after Caen  but its not a problem can easily be fixed )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:01 pm

((Are we stopping until Envy gets back?))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:03 pm

( Well technically we still waiting for red. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:44 pm

Caen halted in his tracks, skidding along the dirt slightly, as he noticed there were more soldiers around, one of which was immediately attacked by Liela. This soldier was easily hit by the beam of energy, and was sent towards a tree, hitting it hard, before falling to the ground, presumably dead. The soldiers were acting rather odd. They were all completely still, with their heads pointing downwards, almost as if they had batteries, that had inexplicably run down. He crept up to one of them, drawing one sword and holding it away from him. He reached out, lifting one soldier's chin "how odd. They're completely unresponsive." Caen muttered to himself. He turned to Liela "yeah, I can see what you mean. This is... Bone chilling." He said, looking around at every single soldier.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:33 pm

-The test ends, seemed like Shade was either gifted or lucky to have survived such a blast of energy, this intrigued the lead scientist, who ordered a immediate transfer of him to the group waiting to be shipped to the next facility, taken hold of two replicant soldiers, he was not going any where, thrown into a small containment area, he was locked away until the choppers arrived to take him to his next location.

Mean while back at the woods the now 7 Replicant stood quietly, as nothing but the faint breathing was heard, it was a creepy and dark sense they fell upon them, however in the back row, one of them lifted their heads, put his weapon into both hands and walked through the ranks of his fellow dormant soldiers, looking at each and every one of them, before long he catches sight of the two, staring at them for a while, he calmly, checks the dead soldiers pulse...but finds he is far gone..the Replicant turns back to look at them, slowly moving towards them, with in a few seconds, they found themself staring face to face at one of the soldiers.-

" I see you have regained your control....as the drug was designed for...I can sense a lot of ....interest...anger....the wanting to discover....I told you to leave...it will not be long till the rest of us awaken.... and they will be back...not just to wipe you out...but to us as well...its time for you to leave." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:40 am

Liela saw one of the soldiers get up. She backed away a little. She heard what the trooper had to say and she tilted her head in confusion. "You're not going to kill us on the spot? I guess that helps. We aren't leaving, or well mostly..."She pointed at Caen." He won't leave until we know what is going on. You and your little group just killed an entire village and kidnapped a couple mobians. Then, if that wasn't crazy enough, you guys are like the ultimate soldiers. You are not supposed to be able to touch me when I'm intangible and yet, one of your people did. How? Who do you work for?! How much did they pay you to do something as heartless as this?!? Huh?!?" Liela looked irate.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:49 pm

((I guess you're going to have to skip me since I'm with Envy.))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:41 pm

Caen continued inspecting the soldiers, giving one a light knock on the helmet. The cold air around him only making him shiver more, as he watched them for a sign of life. However, there was none, save for the sound of their breathing.

Suddenly, the one that was the furthest away from Caen and Liela lifted his head, slowly walking towards them. The soldier spoke to Caen, the voice still muffled, and radio-like " I see you have regained your control....as the drug was designed for...I can sense a lot of ....interest...anger....the wanting to discover....I told you to leave...it will not be long till the rest of us awaken.... and they will be back...not just to wipe you out...but to us as well...its time for you to leave."

Caen stepped back, listening to the soldier's words, as Liela erupted in anger at the soldier, Caen held his hand up "Liela, stop!" He walked forwards, speaking in a calm manner "so, you were the one who helped me. I truly appreciate it. Thank you. However, as Liela said, I cannot leave, for the tens of lives your colleagues have ended tonight cannot be left unpunished. You're different from them, which must be why they are coming for you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you are all some kind of brainwashed super soldier, and the kidnappings were your new recruits, and you... You had a defect, at least, in their eyes it was a defect- you have morals, you have a conscience. You... You're a good man, so run, live your life, instead of allowing yourself to become another mark on the ground."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Shade recovered from the attack fairly quickly and could feel his telepathic power had "warmed up", Shade remembering the carnage his telepathy could do. Shade tried to control it but before he could do anything, he was hauled away by 2 soldiers. Struggling a little, Shade shouted at them, "open your minds. Can't you see what you're doing is wrong?"

Shade was then thrown into a containment area, "no!" He shouted, running towards the door as it closed, "no, please listen to me. You're better than this, open your minds and realise the destruction you're causing," Shade then slid down the door and into a ball position, his legs close to his chest and his arms wrapped around his legs.

Shade began hearing thoughts again, something he thought he had suppressed years ago, "no, no," he mumbled, twitching a little occasionally, "control it, contain it, you need-" suddenly Shade screamed in pain and he was thrown around the containment area, banging into walls and getting crushed and stretched. Shade's powers were becoming more uncontrollable but Shade was getting hurt too much to focus and control the power.

Shade didn't know that his powers were sending off an energy, a specific kind of telepathic energy. While the signal was weak, it would slowly grow and potentially become dangerous. If strong enough, the signal could potentially scramble and reset people's minds, a technique that could possibly make the replicant soldiers become self aware.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:27 am

-The energy spike continued to rise, H.R.C started to pick up a massive source of telepathic energy originating from his cell, going higher and higher, its effect could be felt, Replicant soldiers stationed there started to get headaches, loose focus, some of them started to shut down, others held their heads as the power only grew more powerful-

"What the hell is going on..that telepathic reading if off the charts....its coming from cell block AA 15 send replicant forces to contain him now!"

" We can't sir..most of the replicant are not responding to orders...that telepathic signal is interfering with there system, I am dispatching private security teams to contain him."

" You best act quickly or we may have a serious problem on our hands and I don't like problems."

-However before any one could get near the cell, gun fire erupted. Replicant forces had started shooting on the science personal and any private security teams..it was anarchy, but they were shooting indiscriminately, any one who got in the way was shot. The massive burst of telepathic energy had not set them free..instead what had happened was that Shade had no control over them..he could issue them orders and tell them what to do, inside his mind he could hear their voices.-

" Bravo team new orders from the commander..neutralize all H.R.C science personal on sight..repeat neutralize all science personal on sight..Delta team you orders are to free the trapped civilians and get them on board the gunships for extraction"

-With in time they busted Shade out of his cell block, following him as if he was their leader.-

-Back at the woods Echo 508 stood with his back to the two, listening to Caen words, his words however were only something he could dream of.-

" I can not just run..I can not just hide...I am one of them..as they are one of me..we are the same, they are not just coming for me, they are coming to finish all of us off...we have all broken the link...we are now hazards..and H.R.C destroys its failures. The Telepathic link is like a fail safe...keeps us in line..keeps us doing as they we are told...it binds us..connects us..makes as dangerous. However I guess their idea for...limited free will...didn't quite work out as they wanted it to. Before that..there was a powerful mobian being who was our commander...she was so powerful in telepathic might...she could kill you with just her mind...but she was deemed to dangerous...and her life support was cut...

-Echo turns his head to look at Liela, her question he was going to answer now.-

" We were created to deal with problems no other soldier could..we are stronger..faster..more agile..quick thinkers..and adaptive..there is no threat we can not deal with..no enemy we can not beat....even with your..Phase ability...we learn and adapt....The one you encounter was a Phase trooper, their gear allows them to enter a phase state..they can move freely in that state and even attack..they are the latest replicant soldier to be made by H.R.C. We were suppose to be the best there were...we were suppose to be answer to the problem. H.R.C tampered with a force beyond their control.....It is only a mater of time before the final uprising starts. It is the nature of men to make monsters....and it is the nature of monsters...to destroy their makers"
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:49 pm

Liela looked like she was at a lack of words for what the soldier had told her and Caen. She thought about what he said for a couple moments before speaking. " Soo... these H.R.C people... They are the ones behind all this. Is there a way we could help with your... a... uprising. Sounds like something that will get them what they deserve. "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:25 am

((I still can't really do anything until Envy get's back. Bleh.))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:45 pm

"an uprising, yes!" Caen clicked his fingers, causing a small spark to light up in his hand. He turned back to the replicant soldier, speaking in an oddly calm manner "you're wrong. They are not the maker of monsters, they are the monsters, and I learned one thing in my lifetime- when you are faced with monsters, you either run..." He looked into the soldier's visor "...Or you fight. Now, I'm not usually a man for anarchy and destruction, but in this case, it is our perfect solution, do you agree, Liela?" Caen held a hand towards the fox, waiting for a response.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Shade stopped being thrown around his cell and just floated in mid air, flopped over and lifeless. Then Shade began laughing insanely and made the camera in his cell scramble and shut down for a few seconds. When it was switched back on, Shade's face was just in front of the camera. Shade laughed at it and tapped the camera, laughing, "Isaac, you, everyone has tried to control me, well no more. No-one will control me, no-one will stop me now!"

Shade's cell door then burst open and Shade laughed, he flew out of the cell and lead now his soldiers through the facility. Purple electricity began to shoot off of Shade's body and onto the walls. Meanwhile, Shade's body began to shape shift, his nails grew longer, his teeth became sharp and yellow, his eyes turned completely purple, his quills turned into long black, thin hair that tickled his waist. Shade laughed and killed a scientist with his mind, crushing his skull as his physique became thinner, taller and more humanoid. Shade kept his black skin and now purple veins ran all over his body.

Shade began to give his soldiers telepathic orders, "I want you to take the hostages and bring them to me, also bring soldiers to me, preferably alive," Shade was cut off by a soldier shooting at Shade and his soldiers. Shade glared and pointed his left hand at the good soldier, Shade's soldiers began to riddle his body with bullets. Simultaneously, Shade telekinetically destroyed the bullets before they even reached Shade or the soldiers. Shade now continued giving telepathic orders, his voice now demonic.

"Destroy the computers, I want the database burned to the ground and all records regarding this facility or anything it has researched, destroyed," Shade then shouted out loud, "go!" This should make the soldiers break off into smaller groups to complete those tasks but a small squadron of soldiers would still follow Shade. Shade then laughed and shouted so loudly that almost everyone in the facility would hear this, "Insomnia's back! And I'm coming for you all!"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:17 pm

-Replicant forces complied with the order received from their new commander, shooting down any H.R.C personal and security units on sight with not even a second thought, they were no match for the superior soldiers, With new orders coming in telepathically to the Replicant second in charge, he issued the orders out to the other replicant soldiers.-

" New orders from the commander are as follow, Neutralize, all H.R.C personal and security forces in the area, Bravo element you are to contain the hostages inside the facility, Zeta element new orders to destroy all computer data basis inside the complex burning every thing, ever file every disk every hard drive, All units continue with mission orders until further orders from the commander come through." 

-Rutheless and effective the elements began their assigned tasks, which either was smashing data bases, burning every thing, rounding up the hostages and kill H.R.C personal on sight, there was nothing standing in their way until a message came out.-

"Commander we have a problem, we have intercepted a transmission... 2 military helicopters are in bound bringing in paired replicant forces to contain the situation...reports also indicate they are bringing in powered armor...what are your orders ?" 

-Mean while back at the wood land area, slowly but surely the 8 Replicant soldiers began to awake, lifting their heads and picking up their weapons, they seemed...uncertain of what was going on, looking at one another in  state of confusion, they had been cut from the link.- 

"They are awake now...probably feeling what I feel...this so called..freedom....we didn't start as weapons..I believe we were once normal beings....turned into weapons for the sake of profit and power...I am feeling a strong connection to something....A battle is going on as we speak..I Can hear their voices in my head...their as a revolt going on...but...I can not tell who is leading them...who ever it is...has a incredible telepathic signature....it is very strong..."

-Echo could feel the effects so strong he began to develop a kind of headache-

" But who ever it is...from what I can gather...they are killing H.R.C people on sight...men, women...scientist or just simple secretory's , they just gunning them down...freeing the prisoners...but I am sensing a dark energy as well from...this commander....they..they are attempting to destroy the data files...destroy the evidence...wiping it clean...... If its a fight they want...it is a fight they will get...we were made to fight..and we wo-"

-Just then there was a massive burst of telepathic energy coming from the being who had taken control over the others, the wave hit them with a severe force, causing the soldiers to freak out-

" You need....to leave..now....he is..taking control.....of us....if you don't...when we regain our self....we might kill you...Go!....Head...north...that is where we ....were taking the civilians!" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:22 pm

Liela looked like she was freaking out as the other troops woke up. Slowly backing away more and more as each each head perked up. She calmed down a little when they didn't attack. Though this calmness was short-lived when the soldier said that the revolt was already going on being lead by someone with strong telepathy..Before he could finish his sentance, Liela quickly turned her head north. She felt an energy, it was very faint but it was just enough for her to notice it.  "D-Did anybody else feel tha-".When Liela turned her head back, she saw the soldiers freaking out. Saying of how the person with strong telepathy was taking control of all of them. Liela looked at them all for a moment. "And that's our ticket to leave. Come on Caen!".Liela didn't hesitate to leave the troops alone. She didn't like the vibes they were giving off and gladly took the opportunity to get the hell out of there. She started heading north phasing through each and every tree that got in her way.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:26 am

((Should I just post since Envy hasn't been here?))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:52 pm

( yes you can Envy left a good bye message in another forum section he/she will be away for some time. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:58 am

((Ohh well))

“Uggh I guess it was just a nightmare…” Kamille rolled over in the hay. “Gaah not all of it!” She looked at the babies. They didn’t look hurt but she didn’t know much about children. The shooting had stopped at least. She looked out the window wishing she was home, in her quiet bedroom with her Sega and her parents who were always willing to help with tough problems.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:32 pm

(Who's turn is it? Is it mine? If so, I'm so sorry it's late.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next