Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flame the hedgehog

3 posters

Go down

Flame the hedgehog  Empty Flame the hedgehog

Post by Shadowfire Sun May 08, 2016 10:32 pm

Name:Flame
Nicknames:dosent have one
[u]Age:15
[u]Species:hedgehog
[u]Gender:male
[u]Occupation:agent for g.u.n. and scientist

[u]Appearance:black fur with silver streakes down his arms and legs.Has silver eyes and a scar across his right eye. Wares a silver ring on his right wrist. wears black and silver shoes.Is well built and average height

[u]References:

Personality traits

Combat
Exercise

[u]Dislikes:
All things evil and corrupt
Wen someone is stupid on perpus
If someone gets in the way of his goals

[u]Personality:Is mostly a loner not wanting many freands,he is prone to violence when angered witch is easy to do but he trys to control himself. Is willing to work with others only if it helps him or he deems them worthy of his time.

Combat traits

[u]Powers:super speed and intelligence, has slightly above average strangth and minor regeration

[u]Strengths:

Versatile fighting style
G.U.N. training
Very stealthy

Weaknesses:
Untrusting
Tends to be reckless
Regeneration and super speed  takes a lot of energy if used often

Social information

Positive relations
No one but his comrades at G.U.N

Negative relations

His superiors
Most of the world

[b][size=16]History:At the young age of 3 Flame's parents were murdered by criminals in cood blood because they refused to give flame to them or support them in any way. Flame swore revenge and did so 6 years later after he trained himself extensively. The criminalswere later found to be on the G.U.N number one wanted list so they found Flame and convinced him to join them so that they can monitor him and find out how he was able to single handedly take out some of the most dangerous know criminals.Flame as ben training and going on missions for G.U.N ever sence
[/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]

Last edited by Shadowfire on Sun May 08, 2016 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add info)

Shadowfire
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Flame the hedgehog  Empty Re: Flame the hedgehog

Post by The Red Blur Sun May 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Be prepared for some criticism here. This comes from personal experience for me, because I have had some pretty bad OCs in the past.

First off:
-your character is extremely cliché. It needs to have a little... Pizzazz, to ensure it stands out amongst the crowd here.
-why would GUN randomly take a bystander into their military organisation?
-why did these criminals murder his parents?
-why was flame named flame?
- how did he train himself?
-also, your powers are incredibly overpowered. Having super speed, super strength, intelligence and regeneration, with virtually no consequences? That sounds op to me.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon May 09, 2016 6:24 am

Yo Red Blur.
While I appreciate your attempt to make our members improve, I think you should try sounding more... subtle. Perhaps ask if they even WANT criticism in the first place? And remember how I told you that we know when someone is breaking the rules? It applies here too - if you think someone is OP, tell us first, aye? c:

And Shadow Flame:
While Red Blur was a bit harsh up there, he did have some fair points. With OPness...? Well, minor strength and regeneration were fine, speed ans intelligence... only if they do not surpass Sonic and Tails/Eggman in terms. I suppose you're sensible and know how to NOT overdo it.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down