Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye

Go down

Goodbye     Empty Goodbye

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 7:15 pm

I know I just came back and all, but see, this entire time I've beens using a computer distributed by the school, so I can't keep it.  If I'm able to come back I will, but for the record...I don't want to forget all of you, I don't want to forget about everyone I met on here, I don't want to move on from this site...but I have to...I know I haven't been the best person to talk to or even the best person at all, but I have my reasons that I can't explain...I wish I could but I can't...again...I don't want to forget you all...but if you never see me again...then this is why, I don't have a computer of my own...I wish I did but my family is so safety prone that they can't trust me with owning anything! Not even GTA5! (Although I understand why, I'm a sophomore in high school for god's sake.)  I know that some of you will forget me in a flash...but just know...I had a blast on here, I mean it...I don't mean to sound sad, except I really do, but by the week after this is posted, I won't have my own little world anymore...This is goodbye...hopefully not forever...  Crying or Very sad

I don't want to say goodbye...

But one day...this song will stand for something, not that it doesn't already...

I'm really torn by this...there's no denying it anymore...

Back to top Go down

Goodbye     Empty Re: Goodbye

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 1:12 am

I had an epiphany, if I could add you people on PS4 and PS3, I could still communicate with you all, kind of like a skype chat only not on skype. 

Here are my names for each console:

PS3: notsofamous12

PS4: Ricker106

Just send a friend request to both of these accounts and a message proving who you are and I'll add you. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum