Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The writers desire

5 posters

Go down

The writers desire Empty The writers desire

Post by Wulfofsilver Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:59 pm

Greetings and salutations.
My names Silver, but you can call me Wulf. My friend Mike showed me this forum sometime ago but I didn't really get involved with it. Now, as per my own interest (and Mike's constant desire for me to join him) I decided to put my hat into this world and send my companions of fur to partake in the stories this place will tell.

I do hope to enjoy my time here and meet you all as welcome company. I like to rp, write and practice a bit of drawing here and there.

Cheers.
Wulfofsilver
Wulfofsilver
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

The writers desire Empty Re: The writers desire

Post by SilverCTS Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Welcome fellow Silver, it is I, SilverCTS. I'm not an admin, nor a user who posts a lot, but I welcome you to the forum and I hope you enjoy yourself here.
SilverCTS
SilverCTS

Location : Laying on the roof of my apartments laundry mat marathoning Animaniacs on Netflix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:12 pm

Well a-hello, and welcome to the forum! Thanks for taking the time to give the rules and quick glance over and posting here. I believe we've spoke briefly before over at FA, but considering the brevity of that encounter, allow me to introduce myself - I'm Dregan, one of the staff members here! If you need any help with anything, feel free to hit me up!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:55 pm

Well hello, hello! I'm Spekkal, one of the admins here along with Uncanny and Electrisa. If you need any assistance or clarification, the staff here are glad to help!
Plus, knowing someone on this site is always a huge plus so you're not stumbling around blindly.
See you around!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon May 09, 2016 7:31 am

I am good at greeting people on time. Regards hello and welcome to the site.
I am Uncanny of of the other staff peoples about.
Glad to see you are willing to give this place a chance despite how much of a mess it can be at times.
Regardless I do hope you will enjoy your stay on here.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum