Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes I disappear, sometimes I do not

Go down

Sometimes I disappear, sometimes I do not Empty Sometimes I disappear, sometimes I do not

Post by Dione Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:45 am

Heyy,
So, I'm going to Paris next week, and I'll be there from 11-4 'till 15-4. I probably won't be online at all, depending if they have free internet in the hotel I'm staying.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I disappear, sometimes I do not Empty Re: Sometimes I disappear, sometimes I do not

Post by Dione Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:29 pm

Hola

Seeing Elec's going away message reminded me I should probably post one for myself as well, seeing as I'll be going down to Birmingham in not too long from now to visit The Red Blur!

I'll be leaving on the 21st. I don't know how active I'll be that day, depending on the internet access in my bus and hotel. I'll be gone most of the 22nd and the 23rd because that's when I'll be meeting up with Red and when I'll be going back to Scotland again. 

Okay that's it, bye~
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum