Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new story

2 posters

Go down

My new story Empty My new story

Post by kingleon Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Im going to tell you about a story i created. It's  in a alternate universe. Where i become  shimigami. If you have watched bleach you might understand whats going on in this story.  As you can tell by the title Bleach II or bleach 2. This story takes place in a different  universe then the actual  bleach series. So main characthers from the original series will not be here. But there will be old captians and new captians.  Like  my other story jay the hit man i plan to mske this into a anime. I even made a opening. I dont know when im going to end this story. Just know the first episode is coming  to srn soon.

Thats it for today guys

Bleach II 
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

My new story Empty Re: My new story

Post by Spekkal Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:00 pm

Dear lord Eleo please put things in the right section. You do this all the time.
Moved to Fanfictions.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:12 pm

Sorry  spekal ;-; 

Edit:If you have  read the story. You can reply any feedback, suggestions  or ideas for the story  you have etc.  The episodes are in a post called Bleach II  episodes
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum