Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The information provided in this bio may be, or is, false.

2 posters

Go down

The information provided in this bio may be, or is, false. Empty The information provided in this bio may be, or is, false.

Post by AdamSmith740 Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:56 am

Name: Mr. Doe (John Doe, John Smith, Joe, A.J., Dan Prescott, M.D., Mister, Doe Man, Story Child, The Author, Guy)

Orientation: Recent documents made this subject confusing. We're taking an educated guess and saying he's bisexual

Species: Varying 

Power(s):
- 4th Wall Awareness
- Flawless Voice Mimicry
(The only powers we can type down--for some reason...)

Weakness/Limitations: This is the fourth time I'm typing down the weaknesses. I don't know what's happening, but every time I start the third weakness, it would delete itself. This is disturbing me quite a lot. I'll try to get this done as fast possI don't think he'll be finishing this bio any time soon. Hello again, Reader. I'm just dropping by to protect my personal information. I hope you understand. Bye, bye, Reader.

AdamSmith740

Back to top Go down

The information provided in this bio may be, or is, false. Empty Re: The information provided in this bio may be, or is, false.

Post by ResolverOshawott Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:25 pm

No offense but is this a legitimate OC?

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down