Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into The Book of Doe.

Go down

Into The Book of Doe. Empty Into The Book of Doe.

Post by AdamSmith740 Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:15 am

Books are great, right? Of course they--depending on your opinion. They lead you into a world created by the author's imagination. Pretty exciting, huh? Well, until you finish the book. What happens then? Nothing, but what if there was a secret world after the story we don't know about? A world that continued on its own like a separate, real universe. What if we're that universe?

"Puzzling, very puzzling. It's not glued to the table, and it's not bolted to it, obviously", the young, humanoid canine rubbed his chin curiously, "How is it so difficult to move a single book"?

"Maybe you're not strong enough, Amata".

A couple other young men chuckled.

"Funny, coming from a guy that didn't know how to lift a stick after two weeks. Aren't I right, Yeong?", Amata countered with a confident smile.

"Hey--shut up...", Yeong's face dives into a deep red with tugging fingers of embarrassment and anxiety pulling at his gut along with his chest.

Amata draws attention back to the strangely abandoned book of mysteries, "I used my telekinesis on it, but it still won't budge".

One of the two other boys walked up to the book. He slides his hand over the cover, "If we can't move it, then let's just read it right here", he suggested while rubbing his index finger with his thumb, "Dusty...".

"What if the owner comes back?", Yeong hesitantly took a step towards the mossy, stone table.

Amata gives his peer an annoyed look, like Yeong is being blind towards the obvious, "Look at the frick'n condition of this book. Does it look like the owner is going to come back, Yeong? Does it"?

"No...".

"Let's read it, then, alrighty? Alrighty".

The boy closest to the book flips the cover open slowly for dramatic effect. Amata tapped his shoulder for him to go faster; the boy turns the page faster with a jolt. So, the journey begins...

Hopefully you liked that short introduction on this new story I'm working on. All of the things typed are being developed at the top of my head, so cut me a nice, accepting slice of slack, thank you. Also, hi, I'm Mr. Doe. Adam left his guard down and I done stole his account. I'll give it back when I'm done. Bye, bye, reader.

AdamSmith740

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum