Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amata's Bio (My first bio)

Go down

Amata's Bio (My first bio) Empty Amata's Bio (My first bio)

Post by AdamSmith740 Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Name: Amata Shama

Species: Arctic Fox

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Power(s): 
- Indomitable Will/Determination
- Telekinesis (Advanced Level - 23.4% mastered)
- Telepathy (Success of mind reading clearly and accurately depends on his level of will in the current situation)

Hereditary Abilities (Powers the person was born with):
- Supernatural Strength
- Anger Affinity

Weakness/Limitations:
Being powered by anger sounds pretty cool, but it's a nightmare to control. Same can be said for Amata; if he's filled with too much rage, then he would either shut down or go on an aimless rampage. Like mentioned before, Amata needs to focus a little or all of his effort into reading someone's mind. Amata's pretty cynical for a person who was raised in a pretty well off family. Often times, he would harm someone more than necessary, because he felt like it; this kind of behavior could lead him down a dark road. About his telekinesis, his ability to move things with his mind takes time to master and it may be hard to grasp a new application to this power. Also, if Amata is not careful, his power would grow faster than his body can adapt, then his body would have no choice, but to expand and absorb to be able to contain the excess power (Like what happened to Tetsuo Shima in the cult classic "Akira").

AdamSmith740

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum