Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shredder The cyborg

2 posters

Go down

Shredder The cyborg Empty Shredder The cyborg

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:01 am

Shredder The name given to the nameless being who became one of the most feared living things on the planet. Shredders origins are unknown but it was clear at some point he was  a former soldier of G.U.N. After a terrible crisis resulting in him killing a few friendlies in cross fire, He was charged with ruthless aggression and sentenced to death row. However this would not be the end of the unfortunate soul. A corporation  that was a leading in genetics and engineering approached the lost soul in his holding cell. It was believed they had a offer for him. It was simple he could be killed on his execution day or enlist in a project with in this corporation. Hesitant but had nothing left to do the unknown man signed his name down. 

Being moved from the cell to the location of the facility, soon found himself strapped to a table. Unable to move he questioned what they were going to do it him.  A lady stated " You will be more then any man could be" The man quickly was out cold from an injection.

Later the being would wake up in a holding area. Whiling feeling fine his shock came when he could see his reflection in  the mirror. What they had done was nothing short of out of this world. He had virtually being transformed into a half man and machine being. His fore arms hd been replaced with weapons, machinery had been fused to his body at locations , a powerful energy system hook up to his back, Standing 8- 9 feet tall and weighing in a few tons he was like a walking tank. Over hearing two speaking he heard his new name they had given him. Shredder the walking arsenal. 

As time went on they further improved him , tweaked him. He made them believe the attempted memory wiping was a success when in fact he still retained his personality altho his identity and past were all but gone. Shredder was now treated like a piece of hardware by the staff. ill treated , punished , tortured, This began to build a burning hatred for it...He thought they were going to make him more then just a man he didn't think he would become this nightmare on legs. 

In time the corporations idea behind building this cyborg would later prove to be the worst thing they did. When Shredder snapped he snapped badly and turned his weapons on those at the facility. Upon the break out Shredder discovered many others were going to suffer a similar fate...He could not free them..but what he did do was destroy all the data and info regarding the development of this project by smashing and wrecking the data hub inside the facility. Upon doing just that. The hulking cyborg makes his escape. The staff did not plan on a outbreak of this nature and thus tracking him was close to impossible as he fled into the world.

Now this mash up of machine and man simply known as Shredder is looking for answers. Some payback and of course to discover who he really is and how he could use the abilities he has to impact the world before him. While 90% panic and flee from his sight 1 or 2 have gotten known him, relying on him for help. He can put the shiver down any beings spine who dares stand up against them and those who he seeks to protect. A few well know factions have taken interest in this cyborg , some have attempt capture to either try and use him or replicate his design on others. Shredder has other ideas for them all together. 

technical data.

Appearance: " Shredder resembles very little of his former self. The green armor being the only thing left to show it was him. His fore arms had been severed and replaced with weapon mounts. His left arm mounts a 6 barrel rotary minigun that can fire a various of ammo types. His right armor mounts a custom fitted chainsaw that has had its teeth reinforced allowing it to cut through even solid metal. The blade is able to retract and deploy a hand if need be.

On his left shoulder mounts a custom made quad tube missile launcher, this system can fire a various types of warheads and can be dumb fired or guided. On the right shoulder mounts his most powerful weapon the BFO cannon, A hugely powerful experimental cannon, that takes out targets on a sub cellular level, his armored is heavily reinforced, its origin is unknown but as state has the ability to with stand certain chaos attacks. The helmet on his head has been castes as A Skull, this helmet is a advance info center , allowing Shredder to detect friend from foe, various types of visions , direct up-link with devices and range finders. His height is now around 8 - 9 feet tall and his weight is about 2 -3 tons, It is unclear if his head had any cyborg implants or attachments. 

Offence and defense. 

The weapon systems and defense systems Shredder have are numerous. Shredder has a weapon for just about every situation and a counter for just about every attack..well almost.

Minigun: " The minigun fitted to his left armor can fire a various types of rounds at about 2000-3000 rpm making a dangerous area clearing weapon. It is shredders most used weapon. 

Rocketpack: " The quad barrel shoulder mounted launcher can fire guided or dumb fired rockets or various nature, generally very effective against clearing out buildings , structures or vehicles. 

Chainsaw: " Shredders only close quarter weapon. This titanium tipped tooth Chainsaw is extremely strong able to slice through armor like it was leaf, The chainsaws blade can be retracted and replaced with a mechanical hand if need be.

BFO : " The Bio force Obliterater cannon is Shredders most powerful weapon. Unlike any thing else this cannon destroys its targets on a sub cellular level. The weapon fires huge spheres of bio Plasma and with the helmet of the Nano chip interface and targeting system. The BFO does not need to hit its target to inflict damage upon it. If the sphere should explode against a object the Flux capacitor along with the nano chip can redirect the energy from the blast to its target, Tho not to the same extreme as if it hit the target. This allows the BFO to hit multiple targets at once. The cannon also has a overload function where it can launch a super charged sphere that can level entire blocks, a last resort to him.

defense:
Shredder holds a number of protection based systems for either when he must withstand an attack or wishes to retreat. 

Seismic shockwave: " THe shockwave generator is located on the front of his armor and emits a powerful Seismic wave that extends for some distance. When the wave strikes a enemy it knocks them around or to the ground. throwing enemies off balance and disrupting electronics. 

Smoke launcher : " Typical standard smoke launchers to cover him.

ERP : " The enhanced reaction protocol allows Shredder for 30 seconds to super charge his reaction time, in this state the world around him seems to move slower, yet he still moves at normal speed , This allows him to get out of tight situations or over come bad odds, Its helped him tip the scale many times. 
Thermal cloaking protection: " This layer on his armor allows him to remain hidden from thermal optics. 

Auto repair function : " This function allows Shredder to repair minor damage done to him. If a system is damaged beyond the tools ability he must return to the only known source for repair.  This system allows him to repair only minor damage sustained. 

Scrambler: " The last of his defense systems allows him to scramble, disrupt or hack systems he is close enough to. It also makes tracking him difficult as the scrambler can deploy decoy's on enemy scanners.

Personality:" While the corportion was able to remove his identity and past he could not remove his personality. Shredder believe it or not still has his sense of wrong or right, His protective side and his believe in doing the right thing. However telling who is friend and who is foe is difficult at best. He was lead to believe the good people of the planet were enemy and the empire was the force fighting to save the planet. However after his betrayal. Shredder now trusts no one or thing unless proven wrong. His ability to interact with others is limited as usually the first sight of this walking arsenal sends people running in panic. 

Stats:
Race : " Human/ Cyborg
height : " 8- 9 feet tall
weight : " 2-3 tons
Affiliation : " none" 

Shredder The cyborg DktEuWK

Last edited by Shrike Marine on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Shredder The cyborg Empty Re: Shredder The cyborg

Post by Electrisa Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:48 am

"1. No characters that are related to OR friends with the canon characters. We don't need 5 girlfriends of sonic, 7 best friends of tails, 10 ARK projects that are just like Shadow, ect. The ONLY way you can have your character be friends with a canon character is if it happens in the actual rps on site. THIS INCLUDES METAL VERSIONS"

"3. If your character is tied to a canon organization such as GUN, Eggman, Dark Egg Legion or even ARK, try to keep things realistic. There are no 500 best GUN agents or high ranking Eggman goons. Most of those already exist and can be found in the canon character listing. This also means no 500 ARK projects"

Yes, anti zone Eggman counts too.
Come on Shrike, you've been a member for almost two years, you could at least CONSIDER reading through the rules.
And anti Eggman isn't even evil??? Don't you know how it works?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:51 pm

I suppose I could change it to less cannon like this was just off the top of my head. 

I suppose something else far and wide magical could of caused this to happen. 

I don't know I get bored of reading stuff some times I just wing it and see how it goes. I'll go back Again..and look at something that does not conflict the rules.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:00 pm

I suppose you BETTER change it ASAP and do not even TRY to include Eggman in your backstories by any 'magical' means or there will be consequences.
Sadly,  you must go read the boring rules, because no, we will not make an exception for your characters.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:16 pm

I will change it in my own time but I will. And I removed him and replaced him with a Unknown corporation. 

Also I never asked for an exception as I said this was off the top of my head so if I did something wrong then I will fix it.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum