Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

2 posters

Go down

The Order Empty The Order

Post by The_Terror Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:37 am

Name: The Order

Aliases: No aliases at the current moment.

Date of Birth: Often claims he was born since the beginning of time.

Place of Birth: Claims to have been reborn from the earth of Mobius.

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 185 lbs.

Species: Human.

Race: Unknown.

Appearance: The Order wears special, blood red, lightweight armor to allow as much ability as possible while risking the ability to be defeated more easily. On the elbows and the front of his feet of his armor are retractable blades that are useful for close combat situations. On his back is a holster for a combat scythe that he finds to be both lethal and useful. He uses this weapon as his only means of ending someone when his powers fail to do the job or if his enemies have been weakened enough. On his thighs are holsters for his throwing knives that he also use as a close range weapon. The Order has blood red gloves and boots to match his outfit. He wears a hood which covers his face in a pitch black darkness and the only visible feature are his glowing red eyes.

Personality: The Order is very mysterious and casts an ominous feeling over those who are within his presence. The Order often lectures those on the consequences of what happens when one side, be that good or evil, becomes too powerful. The Order often scorns people's desire to help others for good and other people's evil, selfish desires. The Order’s views on good and evil are confusing to nearly everyone that he encounters and only he can comprehend what he is saying. He believes that both good and evil has the ability to corrupt and that neither force is just and pure. Concerning evil, The Order believes that if there is too much evil then people will resort to evil acts as a means of accomplishing their goals, have a false sense of what the world is about, become critical of others, will only know pain and tragedy, and will become impure beings. Concerning good, The Order believes that if there is too much good in the world then people will become too trusting, know only safety and comfort, become impure, and will want good things to happen to others. While many support peace, The Order deplores peace and chaos to an extent. He believes that people should experience suffering, be cautious around strangers, become pure by performing acts of peace and chaos, and the natural balance of good and evil in check. Unfortunately, The Order knows that his beliefs are pure fantasy so he is the one to keep the balance of good and evil in check. The Order talks in a low whisper to inspire fear into the hearts of those that encounter him. He also appears nearly everywhere when there's an event involving chaos or peace, but it is extremely difficult to find him due to his powers, stealth, and use of hiding spots. The Order doesn't seem all too interested in making friends since he is focused on his responsibility to oversee the balance of good and evil. The Order doesn't really seem to despise anyone except for his nemesis, Psyke, a female warrior who has amazing telepathic abilities and can dispel any of The Order’s illusions and powers. The two have been and still are battling each other over the issue of good and evil. Psyke believes that eternal peace is a necessity in order for everyone to continue on living. Although she knows that eternal peace can never be obtained, she tries her best to fight for peace even if it does last for a few moments. Because of this, The Order sees Psyke as a puppet for an unwinnable cause and often questions her as to why she chooses to fight for peace despite it only lasting for a few moments.

Positive Relationships:

• A Higher Power: The Order often speaks of a higher power that he sacrificed himself to. He doesn't really describe the physical appearance of this higher power and it is unknown if The Order is just crazy or if there really is a higher power.

Negative Relationships:

• Psyke: The Order despises Psyke and everything that she stands for. Psyke and The Order have been battling for centuries over the issue of peace and chaos. Psyke advocates peace while The Order advocates a mixture of peace and chaos. When the two had their first battle is a mystery, but one thing is certain and that is that these two despise each other for the causes they choose to follow. (I’ll also create a profile for this character so that the audience will have a better understanding of who she is and so that I can have another character to role play as.)

Strengths:

• The Order has the ability to create powerful illusions that seem and feel pretty realistic. He often relies upon the mind of his opponent(s) to destroy themselves so that his job is easy.
  • On the rare occasions that The Order chooses to fight, he will utilize fast, flurry-like attacks to finish off an opponent.
  • The Order has an unique ability to place false thoughts within his opponents so that they can turn on each other.
  • The Order Is very hard to spot at a far enough distance since he can use illusions.

Weaknesses:

• If close enough, it's pretty easy to realize that The Order is around. You’ll notice once you hear what sounds like thousands of people whispering.
  • The Order doesn't like to get his hands dirty so he tries to avoid physically fighting at all costs.
  • If experienced in dispelling things such as illusions and other powers, you’ll actually have an easy time in getting rid of The Order
  • The Order doesn't seem too keen on making friends and will only become allies with someone temporarily just to serve his own cause. So backup for The Order is an issue.
  • Psyke is a constant threat to The Order and combats him nearly every time.
  • Fatigue tends to set in pretty quickly for The Order when he has to physically fight.
  • Ever since his master was defeated, The Order’s powers have started to dwindle and his illusions can become pretty obvious to spot by searching for things that just doesn't seem right such as odd eye colors, mannerisms, and etc.
  • The Order’s armor is old and easy to break thanks to the many advances in technology.
  • For some odd reason, The Order tends to run away after he senses that he’s on the losing side. It is rumored that The Order can actually be killed since he is no longer connected with his master and his power.
  • The Order’s powers are beginning to weaken significantly from being disconnected to his master for so long.

Background (In The Order’s point of view): My story begins at the very beginning of what you label as time. I was born the very earth of which you now walk upon. For as long as time has started, peace and chaos began. At first, the scale was balanced. All was calm and in order. Unfortunately, people began prioritizing peace. Chaos was now weak and vulnerable. I sacrificed my mortal life to a higher power in return for a new one. I was resurrected as a guardian to oversee the balance between good and evil thanks to this new higher power that I willingly obey. I tried to convince people that in order for there to be peace, chaos must follow and chaos is a result of peace. They ignored my words of wisdom. I took it upon myself to balance the scale and have done so for many years. Then, a puppet ruined everything. Psyke, a female warrior who also was granted the gift of immortality through unknown means, foiled my plans to bring order in an unbalanced world. Psyke talks of a peace that lasts for but a few moments. She constantly follows me around as if she is a stray and I am a piece of food. We’ve battled for many long centuries. Now, I'm at the point where everything is advanced. Times may have changed, but peace still overwhelms chaos. Only I am the savior of the masses and only I know of what to do for everyone.

Last edited by The_Terror on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

The Order Empty Re: The Order

Post by ResolverOshawott Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:08 pm

This character is a bit much in terms of power.

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:59 pm

Thought so. I'm currently in the process of toning him down and making him less powered.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down