Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project: HAVEN

3 posters

Go down

Project: HAVEN Empty Project: HAVEN

Post by Caliburn Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:22 pm

The basic concept of this RP I have in mind is loosely based on this one group game thing I’ve been making, but set in the Sonic Universe and with a bit more story behind it.

So what exactly IS this… story?

You, (your character of course) wake up inside of an abandoned facility. You struggle to recollect what happened to get you there, everything being extremely blank or vague. All you remember is one thing, a blinding flash, before everything went black and suddenly… you’re here.

Why are you here? …That would be anyone’s guess. But with a small group of others, you set out to discover that exact answer, or escape and forget it all happened at all…

All that immediately comes to mind, linked with the said facility, is the word “Haven”.

Anyone interested? C:
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Project: HAVEN Empty Re: Project: HAVEN

Post by Caliburn Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Details are vague for story reason, but I'm going to lay down a few things; there will be risks for characters. Meaning that yes. This RP will be hosted in the canon section of the forum. EVERYTHING that happens in the RP will have actually happened. If you want more details, go ahead and PM me or contact me through Skype as I'd prefer to keep the mystery element as much as I can.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:58 pm

hmm, sounds pretty fun. I'd like to join in if this is still a thing
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:14 pm

Hmm. Sounds like something I'd could use. I have a new character (That, for some reason, decided to create) that I could use. Not a bad place to start, really....and my imagination is taking me somewhere, see ya if the RP starts up. *Flies away*
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down