Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Wasteland (Open RP)

+3
WhiteFang
SparkleSwirl
Sayo-the-merc
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome to the Wasteland (Open RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the Wasteland (Open RP)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:25 pm

Maverick got up from the bench, hearing the gun fire, "Maybe I shouldn't get involved..." He said aloud, it was the best option in his case, but, what if there were other resources over there, he hesitated form a moment before making up his mind, "Maybe I could sneak up on one of them and attack him from behind..." Once he made his decision he was off, he prayed that someone there would help despite, well...ya know.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wasteland (Open RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the Wasteland (Open RP)

Post by SparkleSwirl Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:17 pm

Maverick finds a once-busy street to be the source of the gunfire. From the direction he's coming from he sees a few downed raiders, obscured by abandoned cars.
 As he gets closer he can also see a grey cat with a strange looking sword edging towards the end of the vehicle she's using for cover, trying to get a peek at the raiders that haven't already been taken care of.
SparkleSwirl
SparkleSwirl
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://toyhou.se/SparkleSwirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayo-the-merc Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Sayo moves closer to the raider, who start to pull out blades and melee weapons to attack. The merc sighs as he puts his rifle aside while they rush at him. One tries to stab him in the head, only for him to sidestep and toss him down. He kicks at the one holding a pool cue right in the chest. "If you're gonna come and fight, now's the time." He said not only to Miri, but a third newcomer that had a feeling was nearby. He just don't know who or what he is.

Last edited by Sayo-the-merc on Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sayo-the-merc
Sayo-the-merc
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:38 pm

Maverick heard this and assumed he meant the grey feline, even if he did mean him he couldn't fight, not with the materials he had with him currently, nonetheless he carefully crawled through the shadows and snuck up behind the raider and held his 10mm against his head, "You may want to drop that gun of yours if you want to raid again." With this the raider dropped his gun and got on his knees, as he did Maverick shot him, a clean bullet went into the raider's skull and out of his forehead, Maverick felt something grow in him, he had never killed anyone before in his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkleSwirl Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:32 pm

With that, the few that were still hiding pop out, weapons ready. 
Miri flinches a bit as she hears the shot, steps forward to fight, trying to get the attention of one or two rather than charge at them.
SparkleSwirl
SparkleSwirl
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://toyhou.se/SparkleSwirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Maverick quickly ran out of the range of fire but one bullet scraped his left arm, making Maverick scream in pain, it was unbearable for him, he fell just as he made it to cover, he sat there with his back against the barrier panting heavily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Maverick poked his head from the barricade he sat behind to see if there were any left, and there were, he really caused some chaos by getting involved, he quickly ducked back down and dug through his duffle bag hoping he had a stimpak to treat his wound, he didn't, his only hope was if there was a non-raider that could find him.

(Also how come this hasn't been updated lately?  Did you guys run out of ideas for your characters actions or did you just give up?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Venusvixen Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:11 am

(Alright, so before I jump in, what exactly is going on currently in this topic?)
Venusvixen
Venusvixen
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHunter Fri May 05, 2017 1:26 am

((May I join? I love the Fallout series, and my character actually has a Pip-Boy 3000!))

TheHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade the porcupine Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:05 am

(Hello can I join?)

Jade the porcupine
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:31 pm

Hi there! It's always lovely to see new people join and immediately jumping into action! However, I'm afraid you've missed one of our core rules. If you could please go back and read them again, that would be great~ 

Also, as far as joining roleplays goes, I would recommend looking into a few of the more recent ones, this one hasn't been posted in since 2017, and some of the participants aren't even active on the forums anymore.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum