Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:40 am

@Elec: I see you are pretty much always bare foot. Are you never worried about stepping in sharp stuff? And has that happened before?

@Taph: With Psychology being your major(I assume), do you have a minor? And if not, what would you like to study for that?

@Mr.Cat: Due to your bright colors at times, have fellow scientists ever just not taken you seriously like at all?
avatar
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

Post by spark tb on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:06 pm

Elec: Alright, so I have a two-part question about cloud-walking. Firstly, how did you get into the hobby? Second, how do you even get up the clouds in the first place? Do you like… make clouds and walk your way up, carry yourself up on wind currents, etc?

Taph: So, psychology. Was that something you’d always wanted to get into, or was it something you settled on later in life?

Mr Cat: What’s your average day like? Do you have a standard routine, or do you take every day as a new venture?

_________________
avatar
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Posts : 440
Join date : 2015-11-12
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

Post by Electrisa on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:47 pm

Uncanny wrote:@Elec: I see you are pretty much always bare foot. Are you never worried about stepping in sharp stuff? And has that happened before?


Uncanny wrote:@Taph: With Psychology being your major(I assume), do you have a minor? And if not, what would you like to study for that?


Uncanny wrote:@Mr.Cat: Due to your bright colors at times, have fellow scientists ever just not taken you seriously like at all?


Spark wrote:Elec: Alright, so I have a two-part question about cloud-walking. Firstly, how did you get into the hobby? Second, how do you even get up the clouds in the first place? Do you like… make clouds and walk your way up, carry yourself up on wind currents, etc?



Spark wrote:Taph: So, psychology. Was that something you’d always wanted to get into, or was it something you settled on later in life?



As for the last question, that's totally top secret.

...
Or my pen discharged last minute and I had to plug it in so it'll be a while before I can draw up an answer.

One of the two.

_________________
Avatar made by Uncanny Illustrator c:
avatar
Electrisa
Staff
Staff

Posts : 534
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 19
Location : Under your bed

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

Post by Dregan on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:04 am

Ohey, you need more questions.
Let's start with just 1 for now since how you've been doin' your answers...

@Mr. Cat: Have you... have you ever considered that you're kind of a bad dad? Like... do you... see any issues with things you've done? What do you actually think of your kids - do you know waht they actually think of you?

_________________
Feel free to check out my comic, Bar'd, right here;


My characters may be found here;
Dregan's Toyhou.se
Completed character profiles are;
JC | King Zeke | Maverick | Suave

If you wish to ask any of my characters questions, you can go here;
Ask Dreg's Dudes & Dudettes
avatar
Dregan
Staff
Staff

Posts : 1020
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Schmocation

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum