Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

+6
Uncanny-Illustrator
Caliburn
Dregan
Mephiles the Dark
spark tb
Electrisa
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:40 am

@Elec: I see you are pretty much always bare foot. Are you never worried about stepping in sharp stuff? And has that happened before?

@Taph: With Psychology being your major(I assume), do you have a minor? And if not, what would you like to study for that?

@Mr.Cat: Due to your bright colors at times, have fellow scientists ever just not taken you seriously like at all?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

Post by spark tb Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:06 pm

Elec: Alright, so I have a two-part question about cloud-walking. Firstly, how did you get into the hobby? Second, how do you even get up the clouds in the first place? Do you like… make clouds and walk your way up, carry yourself up on wind currents, etc?

Taph: So, psychology. Was that something you’d always wanted to get into, or was it something you settled on later in life?

Mr Cat: What’s your average day like? Do you have a standard routine, or do you take every day as a new venture?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:47 pm

Uncanny wrote:@Elec: I see you are pretty much always bare foot. Are you never worried about stepping in sharp stuff? And has that happened before?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) - Page 2 INrW71V

Uncanny wrote:@Taph: With Psychology being your major(I assume), do you have a minor? And if not, what would you like to study for that?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) - Page 2 NFti8pE

Uncanny wrote:@Mr.Cat: Due to your bright colors at times, have fellow scientists ever just not taken you seriously like at all?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) - Page 2 JopFbIv

Spark wrote:Elec: Alright, so I have a two-part question about cloud-walking. Firstly, how did you get into the hobby? Second, how do you even get up the clouds in the first place? Do you like… make clouds and walk your way up, carry yourself up on wind currents, etc?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) - Page 2 PuVMNwI
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) - Page 2 VkvuQXe

Spark wrote:Taph: So, psychology. Was that something you’d always wanted to get into, or was it something you settled on later in life?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) - Page 2 OVUVZgp

As for the last question, that's totally top secret.

Or my pen discharged last minute and I had to plug it in so it'll be a while before I can draw up an answer.

One of the two.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:04 am

Ohey, you need more questions.
Let's start with just 1 for now since how you've been doin' your answers...

@Mr. Cat: Have you... have you ever considered that you're kind of a bad dad? Like... do you... see any issues with things you've done? What do you actually think of your kids - do you know waht they actually think of you?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:09 am

To Taph: You get two (and a half) so eat it

Say that, one day, it finally happens: the piece of crap that ruined your life gets the justice he deserves. One of, if not, the biggest questions in your life is now solved... Would you finally be happy, have some sort of peace of mind? And with that huge part of your life finally solved, what's next on the agenda? 

Also, you're into psych. Ever thought about going into some sorta psychiatry to help trauma victims like yourself?
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2