Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your go-to look?

+5
Midknight
Spekkal
Froshana
Dregan
MissyBunny
9 posters

Go down

What is your go-to look? Empty What is your go-to look?

Post by MissyBunny Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:49 am

Do you wear makeup? Is it pyjamas all day everyday? I'm a curious little bugger. :B
MissyBunny
MissyBunny

Back to top Go down

What is your go-to look? Empty Re: What is your go-to look?

Post by Dregan Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:27 am

Personally? Hair tied back in pony-tail, dark t-shirt, usually with a dragon, skeleton, or sentence which amuses me on it, aaand joggers.
Oh, and as of recent, been wearing a poncho Knux so kindly gifted me! Because it is cold outside of the poncho. So... desperate... cold...
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:35 am

Oh man... I've been living in sleep tees for, like, over a week now. I have very little social life outside of the Internet (ahhasoawkward) so the main reason I ever leave the house is to go to work. And work requires fashion forwardness (yay, Victoria's Secret) so then it's makeup and all black clothing.
And then even outside of work, if I go somewhere else, what do I end up wearing? PINK brand clothing, since we do get a discount for working there. Addicted to wearing pretty much everything VS now (probably don't need to get too detailed on that).
Otherwise, though, I might be slightly obsessed with trying to sneak references in through jewelry. It's not uncommon for me to have a Triforce necklace or, my personal fave, a cursed gold medallion, courtesy of Pirates of the Caribbean. And when in doubt, throw in stuff that glows in the dark. Accessories, shirts and other things, hoohoo~.

But let's make it even! You gonna tell us your style? Razz
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:48 pm

-Twiddles fingers-
I er, I'm kinda boring? I just have my hair down. T-shirt and jeans. And that's kinda it. I don't have any particular t-shirts either, I just pick what catches my eye first. And socks. Sometimes. Usually fuzzy slippers though if I'm not going out.
If I'm going out, I sometimes wear my glasses too? I really should wear them more, but they're always a pain and I can feel them on my face.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Oh my god yes clothes fashion OUTFITS

A must have for me is black, super skinny jeans. I always wear them because it's just my comfort zone and I don't really feel I suit any other leg wear? Other than shorts during the hotter days. A lot of the time I do get asked if I'm actually wearing leggins/yoga pants because of how skinny and tight the jeans I wear are, but hey ho. Funnily enough I bought a pair of jeans the other day that WEREN'T black, and were the usual denim colour. I'm not a fan of them but I'm trying to..add more colour to my wardrobe and despite not thinking I suit them I've wore them recently just to try and experiment a little.

As for my upper body, I mostly wear band-merch. I would say about 70% of my clothes are band/music related t-shirts, however since I'm a drummer I also wear a lot of vests cause they for me are the comfiest and easiest to move around in, plus it gives plenty air. I also do enjoy the comfort of a cosy sweater, I love wearing really baggy tops, jumpers, hoodies, sweaters etc.
I'm also a really big fan of really long t-shirts? Kind of a thing happening here in Britain (idk what it's like fashion wise anywhere else) and I'm lovin it.
And I own one jacket but I don't wear it often cause I ain't about jackets/coats, not about that life really.

Footwear is limited to only converse, vans or boots of some sorts. I find converse and vans really suiting to me and comfortable, they last a while and tbh I prefer how the look when they're a little worn out and torn. I have one set of cheap black boots I bought from Primark cause I'm just that cheap kinda guy, but they look really good and are suitable for the colder, wetter months here in Scotland. I plan to get myself a pair of Doc Martens though cause they are the sexiest. Footwear. Ever.

I rarely wear gloves, or hats. Gloves are kind of, a last resort for me if it's really cold, and I don't like having my hair covered by hats because my hair is like my favourite feature of me.

During colder months I wear scarves a lot, my favourite is this grey one I own that has a crucifix type pattern going through it~ 
And during sunny days, I typically wear large rounded glasses cause they're just the most sassy looking eyewear ever.

Also during autumn/winter I like add a little tad of eyeliner on my bottom lid, just for aesthetic.

I regularly wear a Swallow earring in my left ear, it's black and red and is the only piercing I have. It's super cute and I love swallows, due to their symbolism of loyalty, and always returning and going back to where you started.

As for my hair, it's shaved at the sides and slightly at the back, meaning I have a strip of longer hair going from the front right to the back, and sorta to the start of my neck. The longer hair is then hairsprayed like crazy and given some sea salt spray for volume, into what I can only describe as a fat mohawk. It's fabulous.

Also I almost am NEVER seen without headphones/earphones, just a thing of comfort really. I enjoy the feeling of knowing I have a source of music with me at all times~

Quite like the idea of this topic so I might take some pictures or maybe draw up some of what I would describe as my signature outfits!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Okay guys, like, I'm so fashionable

Not really tho. I do nothing with my hair, so it's just a messy ball of brown thick strings, no make-up, and I always forget to shave. Luckily that's not really a problem yet but ugh then you get those ugly hairy spots while the rest of your chin is bald as a bald guy (Pretty bald yes).

In winter time, I wear a t-shirt with a hoodie over it (Most of the time with a zipper), jeans, long socks and sneakers.

In summer time, I wear T-shirts that's just a color with no print on it whatsoever. Short socks, the exact same jeans and the exact same sneakers. If it fits nice, it's good enough for me.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:41 pm

Spekkal wrote:-Twiddles fingers-
I er, I'm kinda boring? I just have my hair down. T-shirt and jeans. And that's kinda it. I don't have any particular t-shirts either, I just pick what catches my eye first. And socks. Sometimes. Usually fuzzy slippers though if I'm not going out.
If I'm going out, I sometimes wear my glasses too? I really should wear them more, but they're always a pain and I can feel them on my face.

I'm sorry, but are you forgetting cat socks?
Because I think special mention needs to be made of cat socks. Perhaps even a picture provided.
Cat socks.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:40 pm

I never realised how much I wrote and now Im like omg Im sorry everyone xD

I got a little excited and I enjoy talking about clothes and such
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:23 pm

I have three-ish staple looks in a sense.

The first: A black t-shirt with some sort of EDGY print on it like dragons or skulls or death and such. That paired with one of my many hoodies which are either black, black and red or green. And that on top of any shade of boot cut jeans.

The second: A simple black or white t-shirt with one of my plaid shirts(Red, Dark red or green) over it on boot cut jeans ;D

The third: the one I tend to wear the most now that the weather is getting cold. A black long sleeved shirt over the same jeans as before topped with either a striped open poncho or a brown triangle shaped poncho.

And if it comes to boots? I wear either my high-top sneakers or my spiked boots.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Honestly I have like no real look. I just... go about being a boring normal ass the most of the time. Brush hair to the side. Wear a t-shirt and some jeans. Sorted.

Sometimes I get a bit... dressed up? I mean if it's a big occasion I put EXTRA effort into clothing and put a shirt on and all that stuff but that's about it. I've never really done any suit stuff, though.

...I also have a weird thing for having a red band of sorts on my right wrist. It's only that wrist though. I also have a small black and white jacket which I wear sometimes as well, less so because of the winter. Instead I have this gigantic green parker coat.

...If that's how you spell it.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Dregan wrote:
Spekkal wrote:-Twiddles fingers-

I'm sorry, but are you forgetting cat socks?
Because I think special mention needs to be made of cat socks. Perhaps even a picture provided.
Cat socks.
You're going to have to bribe me if I'm going to show the cat socks.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:55 pm

Aw hey, come on now Spekkal, show the kitty-cat socks. xP
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:07 pm

not that anyone cares cause I think I yapped enough about my clothes

I FORGOT TO MENTION FOR SPECIAL/FANCY OCCASIONS

Well, depending on the level of fancyness of the event, well that kinda decides what I'm wearing.

Low Fancy - Most likely, my go to look for a not so important but kinda nice get together type thing like house parties, would be probably a shirt and jeans of some sort, with just casual shoes. 

Middle Fancy - When things are a little extra snazzy, I will typically wear a shirt, waistcoat and tie with jeans, maybe casual shoes but also maybe fancy pointy ones. Also, something I feel works for medium fancy is a nice t-shirt and a blazer, with jeans. This is one of my favourite things to wear to medium fancy.

High Fancy - High fancy is when I do the whole shizzam: Shirt, Wastecoat, Tie, Blazer, Jeans(Would be just normal dress trousers but Im not a fan), Fancy pointy shoes. BAM. THE CLASS IS TOO MUCH.

THERE YOU GO, MID'S GUIDE TO FANCY
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:28 am

Spekkal, show the cat socks or else I will draw you things, yes.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:09 am

coughcough, kitty-socks.. sounds ADORABLE. show emmm..

Well, at home on weekends I usually just steal my sisters cozy shirts and a pair of fuzzy pj bottoms, but more lately a pair of camo pants that say 'Army Babe' down the side. lol

During the weekdays and any other occasion, dark blue jeans tore at the knees from so much wear and tear, whatever shirt I find and my cowboy boots or converse. I wear hoodies a LOT but whe I'm not, its just a plain t-shirt because I love the cold. 
I hate dresses by the way.. and makeup... and high heeled shoes... and most perfume/colgne because I have sinus issues

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:04 am

A beanie and ridiculous earings. Since I work all day... My uniform.
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum