Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Bar Two

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All Bar Two - Page 2 Empty Re: All Bar Two

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:08 am

The smallest of pouts was on the hybrid's face as she remained that kind of flopped over on herself. Yeah the wolf was right, it did get more than a little crazy on those weekend nights and hell, even Friday night tended to be crazy.

"I honestly can barely handle it sometimes, mostly in the vacation periods when everybody is free and much more willing to get  wasted off their ass." She admitted as she straightened back out. A gentle flick to get those two dreads away from her face a bit.

"I have been considering on getting more staff. But at the same time, idk." A small huff as her flat chest fell a bit. "I am just really picky with who I'd hire and I do admit I enjoy the chaos and stress that can come with a busy day." A small pause as a smirk appeared on her lips. "Though I appreciate the worry Ms. Frankenhowler~" The name said in a clearly teasing manner.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:05 pm

"See, that's why you do trial days!" she replied with a wink, "See what they're made of. And if you don't like 'em, you fire them and let them off easy! Like, gurl, c'mon. You're smart! You gotta know that more staff would do you a whole HEAP of good! Hell, makes the place look better and more controlled too. I don't wanna be waiting forever on a weekend for my drink, cause there's only one bartender running the show!"

She scoffed at the mention of her name, but it was a nice kind of one with a smirk at the end, "'Hell yeah, that's me! Number 1 radio DJ on da waaaaves~"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:21 am

"I might consider it later. Idk blargh." A huff escaped her as she just stretched once more. Talk about not being able to sit still, how often hasn't she stretched or moved position since the wolf came on? Honestly the aquatic mobian didn't even know herself. But regardless of that she still moved and shifted position once more to just sit cross legged on the counter.

"Are you under estimating my skills that?~" She said raising her eyebrow at the radio DJ. "I have been handing it for so long on my own for a reason dear." A small grin before that faltered. "It okay if I call you that or like, rather not?" She asked with the smallest tilt of her head as she kept her purple eyes on the other.

"So you'd say better than your colleague?~" And there she went uncrossing her legs again only to recross the other way round.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:18 pm

"I dunno gurl, I mean, you DO make a wicked drink," she replied with a hearty shrug of her shoulders, finishing her glass of water with a long exasperated sigh, "So hey, I'm not gonna say you're pretty lame when you're not! Hell, I 100% bet that you're like, really talented at this, yo! ...Oh and yeah, I don't mind! Call me whatever, as long as it's cool or like me! And I am a pretty dear~" Sam cupped her head in her hands, squishing up her cheeks as she gave Atlanta adorable eyes.... only to break into a small laughter.

"And hell yeah! I'm way better than 'em! Two-D's cool, but I'm cooler, and my fans LOVE me!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:59 am

"Thank you for the compliment even if you only had a drink pure. You should see my cocktails and shots~" She said with a wide grin as she flicked one of the dreads over her shoulder. "One shot I have made multiple times looks like a brain with blood on it." And her grin only grew wider.

And at the small laughter the aquatic hybrid reached over to give the wolf a few pats gently on the hair. "Ha knew you could be cute in the kittens and baby bunnies kind of way~" A smirk as she leaned back as much as she could at least without falling backwards and off the counter.

"Do you get a lot of like positive fan-mail then?" the teal one asked as she observed the wolf with her purple eyes. "Tell me about it, tell me about the sweetest or best fan-mail you have other gotten, I'm curious."
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:32 pm

"O-Oi!" she shook her head and leaned back herself, her hands gripping at the counter to stop herself from falling back, "And oh yeah! Okay, my favourite was one a few months back. Okay so listen to this... I was checking my mail, and I found one from some chick! And I'm not gonna say any names duh, but basically, she had a super-huge crush on me! And she was talking about how much she loved my show, and wanted to meet me in person!" Pause. "I mean she did use the word 'handsome' and said 'man' a lot so, y'know, chick thought I was a dude. I know I have a masculine voice, but HAH! Didn't expect that, and it made me howl with laugher!" She grinned. "And duh, me being a big villain, started talking about this letter on the radio. Like again I didn't mention any names, duh, but I BET that they were so RED when I said it! Good times, good times."

She leaned forward and propped her head up with her hands again, "Okay, your turn! What's, like, the beeeest thing you've seen here?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 pm

Intently she watched the wolf as she wove her tale, adjusting her position ever so often to sit just that slightly bit more comfortable on that hardwood counter. It was not till the wolf fully finished her tale that the aquatic hybrid spoke. "Oh god, did they ever like replied or sent anything after that? Or did you never hear from them again after you pulled that stunt?" She asked with a smirk.

Upon the other woman's inquiry though she leaned back in thought. Leaning back more and more till she slipped backwards and landing behind the counter with a loud THUD.

Though it seemed to bother her very little as she just spoke up clear and calmly. "I think the best thing depends on the kind of best you mean. Like for business or me personally." She calmly stated as she just...remained laying there. "I think for me personally was one when of my friends finally got over their shyness, thanks to having a few too many, and finally confessed to like their long time crush. The two have been dating for a good while no."

A small smile on those lips. "But that is but one moment." She said calmly. "I think if you take a single moment out of the equation, the best thing for me personally is seeing my friends come by and people in general that I am friends with."
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Rather than respond, the black wolf just... peered over the edge, her rear in the air as she leaned forward in concern. That was a sudden, but probably expected, fall.
"Hey uh, are you okaaay?" she asked, "I mean you're not getting up so? Is the floor comfy??" And with that, Sam offered a hand to help the hybrid aquatic woman up.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:22 pm

A smirk on the hybrid's face, not even bothered at all. "I'm fine~" She said as she looked up to the wolf, just kinda laying there for a few more ticks before finally making an attempt to get back onto her feet. "And naw, floor isn't that comfy, I just am too lazy to get up right away, mostly when I am in the middle of talking." She explained as she took the canine's hand to get up fully with her help.

"Thank you." She said as she gently patted herself down with one hand, the other still kind of subconsciously holding onto the other.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:06 pm

"Oh no no, same, I get that all the time," she replied, waving her spare hand. She didn, however, release her grip in the other, and instead press both palms against the counter to lean forward with her legs in the air, "And hey, no prob! I mean, it'd really suck if a cutie like you got a bruise or something. Last thing you want is something to ruin that hot face." She said this with such a... straight face and without any hesitation to her tone. Either she was a major flirt, or she just got warmed up to Altanta incredibly quickly.
"Oh, but I do have to get going soon! Cause hey, I don't want to be here when others start swarming in for their fun times, am I right?" a wink, "Sooo mind if I catch you another time, 'lanta? Saaaay this time next week?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum