Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What video's caught your attention recently?

+9
kingleon
Mephiles the Dark
Spekkal
Knuxtiger4
ChaoticBou
AdrianTheZephyr
Midknight
Uncanny-Illustrator
Caliburn
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What video's caught your attention recently? Empty What video's caught your attention recently?

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:12 pm

So basically a thread where you can post Youtube videos which you find interesting, or funny, or have just been constantly been looping in your head all day. Share your pain with us. Specifically with me. I'm curious.
So got a youtube video to share? Post it here!

AS FOR ME

IT'S BEEN LOOPING IN MY HEAD FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS??
I DON'T KNOW WHY
IT'S NOT EVEN AMAZING IT'S JUST STUPIDLY CATCHY
GET DUNKED ON, SON
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

What video's caught your attention recently? Empty Re: What video's caught your attention recently?

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:14 pm

Is there anything more I can say other than this is catchy holy god dam hell. ILOVETHISGODDAMNINTROICANWATCHITFOREVER.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

What video's caught your attention recently? Empty Re: What video's caught your attention recently?

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:21 pm

I could go on a mini rant why I have been coming back to this video for nearly an entire week. But I will boil it down to the base points:
-I love the song
-I absolutely adore the camera work and editing
-I JUST LOVE HOW THEY MADE THIS LOOK IN SUCH A SMALL SHOOTING TIME AND BUDGET
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:11 pm

hello yes i am here and would like to share some let's plays
Well, the games in particular, rather than the Lets Player. Who's still great, but still;

Megaman Sprite Game
Full-game length: 2 hours
"what"
I love this game so much, the humour is spot on, it's fantastic, 10/10.
I love quoting it and it's so dumb and great.

Space Funeral
Full-game length: 1 hour 30 mins
"It's too late for you"
Also this game is really really bizarre. The story is very vague and you'd question if there was a story at all. Also there is BLOOD in the BLOOD CAVERNS
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:
I could go on a mini rant why I have been coming back to this video for nearly an entire week. But I will boil it down to the base points:
-I love the song
-I absolutely adore the camera work and editing
-I JUST LOVE HOW THEY MADE THIS LOOK IN SUCH A SMALL SHOOTING TIME AND BUDGET

UNCANNY HNNNNNNNG <3 Such a damn catchy song

And I'm gonna share this cause I recently rediscovered it
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:34 pm

This music video has been one that I have constantly been going back to. Because this is such a beautiful yet very sad and depressing song, and the video really does a great job of showcasing the song's story.

AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Recently, I've been finding things that we can do online for free; it doesn't cost anything, and you don't have to wait a specific amount of time to get it. There's a lot more things than these, but I assure you, it proves to be interesting. c:

Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:15 am

okay.. was watching some videos on the paranormal and this what i found This is  pure proof... that demons are real, and right now... i'm scared shitless after watching this video.....  omfg... i'm gonna have nightmares now (>_<(    (Ryder  nopes away)
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:38 pm

@Mid; omg that dog video, I can't. Help.
@Adrian; Not my kind of song, but damm I do adore that atmosphere and the animation. It defiantly feels like a lot of heart went into it c:

@Meph; I swear I knew of some of those sites they mentioned but it's certainly a good list of new ones to check out~
@Ryder; I will be honest, not convinced it's actual proof. But is it spooky? Yeah that it is like hell.

And since Spek linked Vinesauce, I shall link of one my fav highlight videos from one of the vinesauce team.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:06 pm

This. Every week. My soul has been removed. Please send assistance....
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:22 pm

Speaking of Let's Plays, I decided to post one of JackScepticEye's Let's Plays, this time of Undertale. It looks promising! c:

To be honest, I want to play the game myself, but I can't seem to bring myself to it. Plus, it costs money, so that makes it much more tempting... ^^' I've also seen so much fanart and fanfictions recently.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:31 pm

As many people will know I'm a big Pokemon fan, and here's a series by a PokeTuber called BLIND BATTLES and basically these guys blindfold one another and pick each others Pokemon on Pokemon Stadium. The guys are best friends and to me the banter between them on some of these episodes is just hilarious, especially if you are a Pokemon fan 
Also the loser has to wear a rediculous wig the next week which just adds to the comedy~

Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:28 pm

Got reminded of this one late yesterday
AND FIGURED IT FIT THIS PLACE YES
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Have a fantastic comedy act. Though does contain some swear words so beware if people are sensitive to that????
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:35 pm

I watched JackSepticEye's latest Let's Play of Undertale yesterday, and his impressions of the characters are magnificent so far!

I love the playthrough as well, so this is proving to be amazing so far! Very Happy
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:36 am

Watched this a bit too much lately. I dunno why I just find it so hilarious.

I've also become unredeemable Undertale trash recently and just... these videos.

And then you have this super rad remix which just makes my face melt. It's amazing and you should listen to it. Now.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:03 am

Warning both have very remote mature things. Nothing too bad, I mean these were aired on family channels so it's fine for here ;D

One of my favorite sketches and still gets me to tears.

And by far my fav Whose line is it anyway scene
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:40 pm

This god damn song has been stuck in my head and IT WON'T LEAVE, THE FUNK IS TOO STRONG
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Old, OLD video and something I didn't exactly watch lately. But honestly it came into my mind suddenly, and... my god, I remember first watching it. It was amaaaazing. xP I mean it's a bit overdramatic now, but back at the time I was speechless. Especially because of the whole graphics craze at the time.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Old videos? OLD VIDEOS?
Have this fossil.

This is like, 2008. This was made like 6 years ago. That thought terrifies me, cause this was like, one of the first videos I saw on Youtube. Okay not the first, but REALLY OLD.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:52 pm

This one literally caught my feelslike I'm not ready for this...

This video shows one of the genocide runthroughs of Undertale. Eh, a bit of a warning, though, it does contain mature content, but I hope it's not too much of a problem. After all, it's a Let's Play. c:
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:31 am

Talk about old videos.
I still love this one for it's animation and how smooth it is, plus the music is cool as heck as well.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Undertale Spoilers but these caught my attention.

DON'T LOOK UNLESS YOU BEATEN THE GAME:
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Speaking of Undertale...

This part of the Let's Play shows the player having to fight Sans. That's right; Sans is said to be the easiest enemy in the game, yet proves to be a challenge all the same. A bit of a warning, though, it does contain some mature content, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem since it's a Let's Play.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:05 am

AYE LETS LEARN GRAMMAR BY SONG YEAAAAAAAH
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next