Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landed and stranded.

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Landed and stranded. - Page 3 Empty Re: Landed and stranded.

Post by Robotrip3000 Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:21 am

He listened. He listened carefully to what the two said, and yet, that didn't fazed him. He looked at the rottweiler, his heart rate the same. Then he looked at the whips. 

His heart pounded fiercely.

Now he know what he was terrified of. Not the newcomer, but the whips themselves. Was it the pain that scared him, or the sound? Or both? He wasn't sure, but he knows he's scared of it now. "M-Madam, I assure you, we c-can settle this. H-how about we--" the words suddenly got caught in his throat.

He cleared his throat, this time, hoping to approach it more calmly. "H-how about we talk about this, a-and we can put the weapons away? M-maybe we can negotiate about this?" He asked, his calm nowhere approaching as he hoped.

Something about that whip just...terrified him. He felt so...trapped. He can just almost hear electricity crackle. He wasn't sure if his mind played games on him, or he really heard that, but that is the last thing he would want to see.
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Rrrreeeoooo Washon'jour held up her hands as the wips retracted to the back of her wrists. "Negotiate? Pal, obviously you don't know me. I only negotiate with my equals. On another note, Shrike, you really need to stop with the assumptions. You got trust issues, svoloch. Now, is someone gonna answer my damn question?! WTF HAPPENED TO LET THIS GUY LIVE?!"
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:14 pm

" Assumptions are something you seem do very well of I must say. All of you assume this and assume that..huh maybe some of that brushed off me. But you , Blitz and that bubble are all the same. nothing more or less. Racky here on the other hand is a different person all together...one day this little thing will come back to haunt you....my question is which I ask every person who confronts me...is why..why is the world out to get me..there are beings out there who are pure evil, those who are corrupt and murderers...yet it seems to always be this...I don't get it...not one bit."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:25 pm

"L-look who's talking. Trust issues? You don't even trust me at the moment. I'll answer your damn question, when we negotiate, like equals." Racky said with a shit-eating smile.

He looked over to the cacoon, Bubbles not once have moved. 'Bubbles, we really need you right now. Please hurry up.' Racky thought impatiently.

"Just what do you consider me as anyway? Am I...lower than you? Or am I just a stranger in your way? Because, even seconds before I met you, I considered you as an equal. So, I'll say this once more: I'll answer your damn question, once we talk this through. Let's negotiate." Racky said with a bigger smile. Least the stuttering was gone.
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:44 pm

This question caught Wags off-guard. She put her hands behind her, put on a thinking face, and walked side to side. "I must say, Racky, you are a brave and cautious and keen individual. I respect that. Now, your level. I do not consider you below me, yet. There are many a thing that go into what you are to me. Your response alone shows conviction, determination, and above all, intelligent." 

Wags walked over to a nearby tree to lean on as she crossed her arms and smirked. "But since you have those traits, I consider you an equal on a mental level. Oh, and Shrike? I own an orphanage mansion full of, as society would call them, 'Freaks Of Nature'.

"But let's get back on topic, shall we? After all, this conversation has civil-" Wags glanced at Shrike. "Well, MOSTLY civil people. Allow me to lay out my sisters and I's point of view..

"Throughout history, the political world has always been somewhat corrupt, even in the highest of authority. The people try to get rid of it and criminals in the Police and Intelligence Agencies too. What has it accomplished? Next to nothing. They always return, too. People want the crimes to end so badly, that they think time in prison is gonna do jack shit. Oh, how dillusional they are. So, we take it our own hands. And if that means we're hated, so be it. After all, what's a teen gonna do to a war veteran, an indestructible protector, a bubbly girl who can live in space, and a guardian who can step in a volcano and live? Nothing. Know why? Cause he or she is scared to do it. Sizam wanted nothing more than to cause anarchy before I interfered. If it weren't for me, half the planet would be dead and the other, frozen. Now Odepa and Sizam cancel each other when things go to shit. Blitz...Blitz, may be a lost cause. She almost became a full blown cyborg thanks to her curious mind. She, in all honesty, scares the rest of us." Wags looked down with a sad expression before waving her hand. "Enough of that. Let's negotiate."
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:48 pm

Racky felt satisfied. Least he got both sides of the story from the soldier and the newcomer. However, one thing egged his mind; he just had to ask it. "Thanks, and I can see where your coming from. Government corrupted and all, but just one question you have to look at a different perspective: Do the civilians care? I watch the news, and all I heard was a soldier terrorist, and a family of three destroying government property. If the civilians don't care, then what good does it do for you? You can't make a difference unless you get the civilians attention." He said, probably making a point.

He stopped, and thought of a way to explain it. "It...may sound like horse malarky, but let's think of it this way: let's say your a civilian. All throughout a couple years you hear about a group of terrorist recking havoc to the government officials. Doing that alone puts a fat cash of bounty over your head. However, your attacking the government specifically, so not a lot of civilians will care, and neither would you. Why? Because it changes nothing. If you don't get the attention of the civilians, your just another fly. Just a nuisance to them. And doing that..."

Racky wasn't sure if he smiled, but he wasn't happy at this point. "...means that you've made no progression whatsoever. But anyway..."

Racky sat down, now staring at the sunset. "...Bubbles really messed up Shrike, and he did die, but I was there to revive him. And don't ask why, I consider him as a friend as much as Bubbles and you. Even when danger was near, with no chance of winning the battle, I have not once struck you down or Bubbles down and still became victorious. Consider this as a gift of friendship!" He said.

Finally, he looked over to the rottweiler, a innocent smile on his face. "You still haven't told me why you want to kill Shrike so much. Why is that?" He asked.
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:53 pm

-Shrike interrupted finally having the strength to stand. It seemed like he had heard enough or better yet he really do not want to be here any more every where he turned trouble found him and it seems he had enough of it.- 

" Don't know don't care at this point..my patience is already thin as it is..they gonna find a way to blame me..just like the Government did I can not trust any one with the information I hold about a dark experiment...Go hunt down your criminals and bounty hunters..but leave me out of it..I got something else to take care of...And Racky..word of advice..don't piss them off....What ever reason why you wanna kill me..you tell Racky..Im done listening to lies and assumptions."

-Shrike picks up large custom weapon , checks his head and leaves them two to talk, He really did not want to be around any more. And before long he vanishes into the tree line , sight and sound gone. Shrike began to talk to himself, It was only himself who would really understand.-

" Another day...another shit storm..feels like the old days..sort of..the sooner I get out of here the sooner I had towards my objective...Just how to do that is the question."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:15 am

"Hmph. Oh trust me. The civvies are gonna care. Know why? Cause if the politicians aren't alive, who's gonna step in? Not the Government with their BS. The civvies are. Plus, knowing the 'honest' agencies out there, someone'll figure it out eventually. But to answer your question, Shrike's trying to stop us therefore he is a threat." Washon'jour grabbed her small little bag from her thigh and sat down, bringing out a small takeout meal. "And what does a threat do? It harasses and/or fights until their enemy dies, surrenders, or quits."

She took a bite from her food. "Now, here's the thing. (Gulp) You didn't strike anyone down. What you did do is mess with our thinking ways. From what I can tell, you delayed the inevitable and besides, (Sip) Shrike, wherever he went, is useless against us. I personally don't know how, but that's what Blitz said. And she's usually right about that sorta thing."
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:30 pm

"In a battle of magic, maybe, but physically? I think Shrike has the upper hand. But Shrike should be returning soon; his plane is stuck here with vital parts." Racky said. 

He was worried about Shrike entering alone, but he figured it wouldn't be long before he returns. "Also, Blitz Bubbles? Is that her name?" Racky asked.

His blue and black tail made a rhythm against the ground. He wasn't excited, just super bored. "Sounds like a nice name, and I don't remember you giving your name." He said.

He held out a hand, waiting for the shake-of-approval. "Names Racky the Raccoon! Former ice user and creative mind!" He said with a awesome smile. "BT-dubs, I'm not as smart as you think I am. I just like taking on things in different ways than a normal person."
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:46 pm

(Oooh this seems fun can i join?)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:52 am

( Yes )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:34 pm

(Ok il wait untill the next rotation to hop in)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Washon'jour held two fingers while leaning back on a tree."Okay, two things. One, Shrike's alone against me and my sisters as well as our assets. That's like going alone against an army head-on. Two, Her name is Blitz Zhavanx. The girl you're talking about is Odepa 'Bloody Bubbles' Adroopa."

She took a sip of her drink before continuing. "I'll warn you now, Blitz is over enthusiastic about her name. Blitz will use a Blitz, a Blitzkreig, etc. ANYTHING that uses her name, she'll do it.

"Even if it's uncalled for."
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:42 am

A portal opens up and a hooded figure walks out and says "... 2... 3... 4... That sould wrap this up for toda-... Where am I!" The figure yelled the last part, whe the figure looked around he realized he wasnt near much civilization, when he was continuing to look he noticed a few people and tried to hide in a nearby bush making a little noise, but not alot. He pulled off his hood to get a better view and the figure turned out to be a silver male fox, when we was spying on the others he saw Racky and Washon, tried to listen into the conversation but he couldent hear much.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:06 pm

Racky sighed. "Well, remind me to be careful around her." He said. Suddenly, he felt heat. Warm, nice...

Alive heat.

It's strange, but Racky is able to pull off a certain ability where he can feel others temperature. It's faint, but he knows someone's out there. If their gonna attack, then he'll fight back. If not, let them. He'll call him out soon enough.

"Well, whatever. Is Bubbles alright though? She seriously hasn't moved an inch, and I'm worried about her...and Shrike, wherever he is right now."
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:13 pm

"Fuck 'im. And Bubbles'll be fine. She's in love with that cacoon thing. Says she'll sleep better. Anyway, you might wanna GTFO ASAP. Sizam sees you and your ice powers, bye bye blue boy." Washon'jour said as she closed her eyes and leaned back in the sunlight.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:05 am

-Shrike on the other hand had been searching high and low for ways to abandon this place  however every attempt he tried ended in failure. Now he was leaning more towards jumping off the dam thing as a means of getting out of here, he just did not know if he would survive the drop..it was water but hitting water at that speed would cause some serious damage.-

" For fuck a duck sake why did the Jet pack have to explode...Well it looks like my only option is down....down all the way there....well fuck it roll the dice"

-Shrike backed up was he really serious was he going to bail off the side of the Island..who knew..no one was there to watch..all you would hear would be a THWAK any way.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:42 am

The no longer hooded figure is going over things in his own head 'Did death put me up to this? Why am i here i should be done for the day, is there another one i have to do' while thinking he is rustling in the bush he is in making the slightest noise.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:37 am

At this point, Racky thought that whatever it was, it was just making out with the bush. "Alright, whatever you are, come out. This is super awkward talking about politics when some dude is watching us." Racky said.

He didn't care what came out, just if it came out. Racky looked at the rottweiler, a smile on his face. "Don't try to kill it. And you have not mentioned your name yet. I'll get it sooner or later, hot shot." Racky teased, booping the Rottweiler on the nose before heading out.

"Shrike! Shrike? Where are ya buddy?" He called out.  He continued until he found Shrike preparing to jump off. "Shrike?!" He was surprised that Shrike would jump off this place! That's suicidal!

He held out a hand, ice walls forming in front of him. "Dude, Shrike, what the fuck went through your mind?!" Racky yelled. He wasn't angry, just disappointed. "I'm...I can't believe you would think jumping off this place was smart! Why would you think this was a good idea?!"
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:25 pm

-Right before he took the seriously long plunged he heard a familiar voice, looking over his shoulder he notices the little blue fuzz ball stating his reasons on why he should not jump.-

" Well after considering all other options have failed it seemed like a good idea...if not the only idea left. I guess you can very well see I'm willing to almost do any thing to get out of here..and far away from those 2...where they go..trouble is not far behind.... I think I can survive it would have a lot of swimming to do but.....eh..I suppose you right....I just don't have any alternative....I don't know what to do any more...its go here , run from those people , fight my way through this , avoid capture...same old and then tomorrow is do it all again....it sucks."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:45 am

(I was away for a long time...heh lemme just inch my way back in...excuuuse me Razz )
I lean against the tree with my cloaking device humming on my back. "Why would someone try and jump off the island?" My ear flicks toward a russling from a bush a ways off. 'Who could that be?' I say I'm my mind. Being curious I head in the direction of the noise.
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

http://spiderfiles.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:25 am

Racky stood there, his expression saddening. "I...I know it sucks, seeing it for myself. But...you know you wouldn't be able to make that jump. Even if you survive,  some body part is going to break on you. Not only that, you cheated death, so naturally, your body wouldn't be able to survive the jump. I'm no doctor, so I didn't do much but numb the pain and sealed the wounds. The pain should be coming back sooner or later, but making that jump is suicide." He finished.

Racky scratched the back of his head, releasing a breath he didn't realize he held in. "The Rottweiler was right though. I'm just delaying the inevitable, but that doesn't mean I can help you until the very end. Though we just met each other, we're pals...and I'd never give it up any other way."

Racky smiled, and gave a couple knocks on Shrike's armor. "C'mon, help me find some supplies. We're still stranded." He gave a chuckle before heading out back to the Rottweiler and the newcomers location. In fact, he felt another disturbance, but he didn't notice it then. Just who are these two strangers anyway?
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Just then, by complete random, a very hot streak of fire appeared as an object was sent flying from one side to the other and disappeared around Racky and Shrike. Strange, but what's with the fire?
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:27 pm

- A little hesitant he knew it was the right thing to do..even if they hated him for unknown reasons survival was key and being a ex soldier he knew..leaving some one behind in any form was not a option, he knew better then that. He was going to follow the blue furr ball before him but something caught his eye, Something of unknown origin-

" What the hell was that!?...did you see that...you saw it right...flame out of no where...then...gone...am I seeing stuff..did I loose to much blood ?...Or was that real."

-Shrike became intrigued by this unknown origin event, he kinda like things that were not normal..however he knew if he wondered off on some new adventure Racky would not be happy with him. the indication of newer beings perhaps would only complicate the situation.-

" Rack helmet scanner is picking up 2 undetermined beings in the vicinity..looks like this place is not so abandon as we were lead to believe."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Y"Y-yeah...what the hell...?" He was confused, but intrigued. "...O-okay...I really don't want to leave the Rottweiler alone. Shrike, you think you can handle yourself? Whatever it was, its close by, so we shouldn't be to far from each other."

That object just appeared out of nowhere, but leaving her with two newcomers heading in her direction was bad enough for him. "I-I'll see you there!" He yelled, taking off before he can hear Shrike's answer.
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next