Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero's Crash Landing

2 posters

Go down

Zero's Crash Landing Empty Zero's Crash Landing

Post by arteest76 Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:28 pm

CRASH! That was the only thing heard in the area. 

It first started when a meteorite-like object was zooming across the day sky. Leaving a streak of fire behind it, objects floated whatever was near it. Then it hit the earth, leaving an 100 yard crater.. And what was left...

......a blue and pink hedgehog.
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Zero's Crash Landing Empty Re: Zero's Crash Landing

Post by Spekkal Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Step. Step step step. Step.

As the crater calmed, a lone figure walked into viewing distance of the hedgehog. Bit it was a small figure, very small, in fact it was about the size of the hedgehog's waist if not smaller. For this figure was in fact a child. A small cyan mouse girl with a long tail with a fluffed end. She wore a purple dress with a skull on it, and her eyes were bright with curiosity. A cute little thing.

Step.

Having halted from movements, she now peered over, staring at the newcomer from assumed space in the sky. Her head tilted somewhat, and her long tail swayed lazily against the grass. It was obvious that she wasn't afraid of this person, potentially because she had no idea what was going on.

With that she straightened her back, she took a step forward and clumsily made her way towards him. Of course, she lost her footing quickly from the pile of blown-back dirt and tumbled and fell in front of the gravity-defying hedgehog with a loud yelp. Huh. There was a brief pause as she lay there for a few seconds and she spat dirt out of her mouth, and then;

"Hi!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:43 pm

Soon he awoke. He shakes his head in, confusion tilting it. He looked at the mouse. "....." He was looking at himself, like he had amnesia. He then looked at the mouse. "Hi...."
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:55 pm

She stood up, albeit with a bit of a wobble, and slowly began to walk around the new and confused hedgehog. The girl was a young thing, about 5 or 6 of age from an estimation, and she was about as frail as one would expect. Her purple eyes squinted after resuming her original placement in front of him.
"What's your name?" she asked, arms swaying up and down.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:04 pm

"Name?" He grew even more confused. "I have no information on such." He says, he grew a bit stiff, moving his hand to hold the girls arm oddly.
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:12 pm

"No name?" the mouse questioned to him with a terribly confused squint, which was quickly replaced with wide eyes as the unusual hedgehog held her arm. Her arms stopped swaying. Her tail twitched. "Uh," a pat pat on his arm with her free hand, "I had no name," her words were slow, as if she was thinking of what to say, "You're older, you should have a name by now. Older than me. No name." She frowned in concern.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:00 am

The hedgehog looked at her with his yellow eyes. "I might've had a name, but I simply don't remember. I don't remember how I got here, how I was created..." He said, looking down at the ground now.
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:58 am

The mouse raised a hand up to the sky and pointed her finger, "You came from there," a brief pause as she contemplated what she was saying, "I think. Theeee... sky. Sky." She took a step back and stroked her chin with a small smile, her tail coiling gently around her legs, the fluff of it brushing the dirt that had formed in the crater.

She leaned forward slightly, glancing him up and down, then nodded once more with a happy and cheerful tilt of her blue head, "I had no name. And then I got a family! And they gave me a name!" she grinned, "You... you need a family too! Then you can get a name! And... and it'll be good!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:58 am

He smiled slightly. "Very well then young one. Say what is tour name?" He asked curiously.
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down