Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I made a game!

:: Creative Area :: Media

Go down

I made a game! Empty I made a game!

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Now, first of all, I would like to thank you for clicking this thread. It does actually mean something to me when people click and read the stuff I have to say. With that out of the way, I'd like to say a few things about the game itself before I give you the download link.

The following game is one of three game planned for a big project, which will in the future combine all three games to create one big one. The first game, Hero's Tale, is a karma system demonstration. The remaining games, The Tower and The Loot Crate, will focus on the combat system and the item system, respectively.

Hero's Tale is a button-based, story-driven RPG lacking combat, skills and/or any type of travelling. Instead, you, an unnamed protagonist, is made to go through 10 quests and make choices which reward you with karma points. After the 10th quest, you are given the option to calculate your karma rank and receive one of four ratings. In addition to going alone, the first quest also gives you the option of creating a party to go with you on your quests.

The gameplay is very simple and in the case you don't know what to do, feel free to toy around with the game's interface. It's only been tested by a select few people, but they found no bugs. The game cannot be resized, has no music or sound. So far, it's pretty basic in terms of look, but that'll change later once all the technicalities are done and working just like they should. Have fun Smile

Link to the game!- approx. 2,5 MBs, goes up to almost 15 MBs due to the game containing debug stuff in case anything goes haywire. Has been scanned by anti-virus software and came out as negative.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

:: Creative Area :: Media

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum