Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mid Plays Drums Because Hitting People Isn't Socially Acceptable (Apparently)

:: Creative Area :: Media

Go down

Mid Plays Drums Because Hitting People Isn't Socially Acceptable (Apparently) Empty Mid Plays Drums Because Hitting People Isn't Socially Acceptable (Apparently)

Post by Midknight Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:46 pm

I know I haven't even been the slightest bit active on this site, and I deeply apologize about that, life has been busy with work and other things!

But when I do get time I tend to play and practice drums, and I thought to record myself and did so
The song is St. Patrick by a band called PVRIS (Pronounced Paris). They're my favourite band and mean a lot to me so yeah
It's not the whole song cause I was honestly just playing around with recording and editing videos, so here it is <3
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Mid Plays Drums Because Hitting People Isn't Socially Acceptable (Apparently) Empty Re: Mid Plays Drums Because Hitting People Isn't Socially Acceptable (Apparently)

Post by Midknight Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:22 pm

Let's get funky
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Mid Plays Drums Because Hitting People Isn't Socially Acceptable (Apparently) Empty Re: Mid Plays Drums Because Hitting People Isn't Socially Acceptable (Apparently)

Post by Midknight Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:32 pm

Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Creative Area :: Media

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum